CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Manik freshened up as quickly as possible and got down for breakfast. He was waititng for that one call sine last night, i mean how much more could it be difficult to find a human being who rolled his life upside down. Thankfully the wait wasn't gonna be anymore long as he recieved a name and an address to his destination. Quickly winding up his morning routine he set out to get things straight cause for sure he was aware that someone he knew was behind this entire mess.

*****************************************

Nandini rooted out all the memories she could msuter up of last night but none of them had a mention about the media thing. She quickly called up Zeke as she made her way down through the stairs. Advising her maid of all the requirements for her father's visit she set out to keep herself out of the limelight and trap. She was determined to reach the location before Manik could along side with Zeke who was trying his level best to keep his friend out of trouble. He had planned it all to send Joe out of station before the devil Malhotra reaches him. One hour just one hour and if everything goes according to plan Nandini would have one less problem on her plate.

Zeke was out at the city mall area to get the required materils. Walking from one aisle to another he grabbed stuffs as fast as he could but well even he was a human especially with no sleep since 2 days. He looked like a zombie running around the earth. Grabbing the final bit of item from the list he made his way to the check out counter as he texted Joe his airplane ticket.

Alya was tired of the drama she had to pull off last night but Manik had started to get on her nerves. It was as if he was slipping away from her hands and she just couldn't let that happen. Loosing Manik felt like loosing a huge portion of her perfect future so eventually she have to think hard and not let that happen again. To refresh her mood a bit she decided to visit the city mall. Shopping always made her happy and joyful and today was supposed to be such an occaion.

She walked around the corridors grabbing all the expensive and trendy stuffs she could from jwellery to outfits until something caught her eye. Standing parallel to her was a guy she never thought she'll ever meet again. It felt like her worst nightmare coming true as she saw Zeke walking ahead. To make sure she decided to follow him because Zeke here around her was bad news specially after Manik's decision last night she didn't wanted Zeke to be another hurdle in her life.

She followed him everywhere he went and watching him pic random stuff made her anxious of what this guy was upto and hence it was time for a showdown. She tell him that this place wasn't for him.

******************************************************

Manik drove his car as fast as he could. This was the first step for him to redeem whatever he had lost. If only he could get out the real imposters name out of that Joe's mouth, he'll make him a witness to make others specially both the father's believe that he was innocent and practical well-framed.

Nandini drove from the other side as fast as she could in a way that the car was no longer under her control and juts moving inot directions as if a roller coaster. She was anxious and scared at the same time. Getting to Joe would mean Manik getting to her and then t will be all over. But wasn't what she wants right now, for all of this to be over and she leading  normal life but not without getting her culprit what he deserved. yes now Manik was a culprit to her because well for reasons she don't know. It hurted a million times over and over again whenever he saw him with Alya and the fact that he was cheating on her, breaking her heart, ruining his family she wanted him dead. Dead right infront of her eyes, for him to know that he fucked up and with the wrond person.

But before anything she needed to stop him. So she grabbed her cell[hone from the dashboard and dialled his number. One ring and no answer. His no reply was getting her anxious, what if he found out about her. What if right now he was on his way to tell the entire family her truth. A million thoughts running her mind she tried her luck another time but no answer again. The only hope now was if she reached there before him.

Manik didn't realised his phone ringing until he he looked down at his phone on the traffic light. It was stupid of him to keep his phone on silent right now , i mean who really does that when it's important and the next regret came after he saw the caller name. The way he had apparently left Nandini last night to be specific a drunk Nandini, maybe she felt awkward or stressed if he was angry at her or not. So he quickly dialled her number again hoping for his wife to pick up.

Nandini looked at the caller id as she turned her wheel by one hand. the turn was sharp enough to get her phone slip from her hand as soon as she heard Manik's "hello" from the other side. As she bent down to pick up the damn phone she felt a jerk. Looking up she realised it was too late as the car went smashing down by a trunk rolling upside down and darkness taking over her eyes.