1 Moving 1

"I'm going running!" You yell out the door. You get to the bottom of steps and shift into your wolf form

You look like that ⬇️

You run towards the woods and you find your wolf friend

That's Sunset ⬆️

You guys nuzzle heads. "Are you ok?" She asks. You nod and she runs off. You chase her and she heads to the den. You get there and her little sister comes out to say hi. "Hi y/n!" She says. She nuzzles you and you give her an affectionate lick. Her brothers come out and they start fighting. There mom walks out and gives you a nuzzle. There dad comes out and nods. A nod is his way of say hey. "I have some news." You say. Everyone turns to you and sits down. The brothers keep fighting but you ignore them. "My mom is making me move to London for her job so I won't be able to see you guys as often." You say. Sunset stands up and nuzzles you. "Why can't you stay?" She asks, whimpering. "I have to go." You say, hanging your head. Luna walks over and nuzzles you, lifting your head. "I understand, I'll miss you but promise me you'll come visit as often as possible." She says and you look up at her. "Your family." She says. "I promise." You say. She nuzzles you again. "Be safe ok?" Midnight says. You nod and he stands up, nuzzling you too. You smile and say your goodbyes. You run off with Sunset towards your house. You get to the edge of the woods and shift. She looks up at you and you hug her. She licks your face and you giggle. She turns and walks away. You wave to her when she looks back. Once she's our of sight, you stand up and walk to your house. "I told you not to go running today!" Your mom says when you walk in. "I had to go say goodbye." You say. "Whatever, finish packing." She says and you growl at her. "Don't you give me that attitude!" She says. You growl once more and walk off to your room. You change out of your dirty clothes and finish packing.

You walk out of your room and head to the car

You walk out of your room and head to the car. You throw your stuff in there and head back to your room. You shift and sit on the edge of the balcony towards the wood, your tail swifting. You see Sunset and stand up and howl. She sees you and howls back before running off. You smile to yourself when your mom calls you. You walk downstairs, shifting on the bottom step. "Are you done?" She asks. You growl and nod. "Let's go." She says. You follow her out to the car. You guys start driving and you see Midnight and Luna running with the car. "Stop the car!" You say. Your mom does and you open the door and shift mid run. "What's wrong?" You ask once you reach them. "We have something for you." Luna says. She hands you a necklace made from rope and a crystal. You smile and take it from her. She nuzzles you once more and you turn to Midnight. "If you ever need me, talk to the moon. I'll here you." He says. You nod and he gives you a nuzzle and affectionate lick. You run off, shifting mid run. You put the necklace on and get back in the car. "Luna and Midnight needed me." You say and your mom nods. She starts driving again. You see Sunset out the window and you wave. She lifts her paw and you smile.

8 hours later

The plane finnaly lands and your on the car. Your mom drives you to a small house near the woods. You smile, glad that she thought about you. "Go running, but be back before dark." She says. You hug her and run off. You shift and the necklace stays around your neck and doesn't disappear like your clothes. You smile and run. You explore for a while and you hear voices. You creep towards them and see a park. You lay down on your stomach and watch the people walking by. After a few minutes, a dog rubs up to you. She sniffs you. "My name is Tessa, what's yours?" She asks. "I'm y/n." You say. "Your not from here are you?" She asks, sniffing you. "No, I'm from Tennessee." You say. "That's far, what are you doing here, and why do you smell like a human?" She says. Tessa sits down next to you. "My mom moved here for her job. I'm a werewolf." You say. "Like in the movies?" Tessa asks, sounding curious. "Yeah, want me to change?" You ask. Tessa nods and you shift. Tessa's tail starts wagging and you shift back into a wolf. "That's awesome!" She says. You giggle. "Tessa!" You hear a voice say. "Oh, that's Tom, I have to go." She says. "Do you want to come meet Tom. He's my owner and I love him!" She says. You nod and she runs off. You slowly follow her. She runs up to a tall brown haired guy. He bends down and starts petting her. Tessa turns and runs over to you. "Come on." She says. You walk out of the line of the trees. "Wow!" Tom says, sounding scared. You stop and lay on your stomach. Tessa lays down next to you and Tom calms down. "What's your name?" He asks. He walks over to you. He puts his hand out and you sniff it. It smells like tea. You lick it gently and he giggles. You stand up and so does Tessa. "Y/n!"