10 Staying With Tom 10

⚠️SOME STUFF AT THE END⚠️

You freeze. "Don't do this." Tom says. You stop and turn to face him, your mouth dripping. "Please." He says. You see the fear in his eyes and take a step back from Forest. Tom takes a step towards you. "Please." He extends his hand to you. You slowly walk forward and sniff it. You smell the tea and cologne and you feel safe. You nuzzle into his hand and he sits down. You cuddle into his lap. "Thank you." He says. You shift and hug him. He holds you close to his chest. Forests stands up and look at you. "Betrayal." He says. You growl and stand up. "Betrayal?" You stalk towards him and Tom grabs your hand. "Please." You look at him and see the pleading in his eyes. You stop and he pulls you to his chest. You freeze but relax once you smell the cologne. You feel safe in his arms. He pulls you to the car and Haz gets in the driver's seat while you and Tom are in the back. You fall asleep on Tom's shoulder until he wakes you up. "Wake up y/n." He shakes you slightly. You wake up and look out the window and your at the den. You look back at Tom. "I was thinking, we could go back to London." Tom says. You shake you head and Tom looks sad. "I can't, I have to stay here with my pack." You say. "Well then I'll move here." He says. You sigh and giggle. "It's your choice." You say. You jump out of the car and go to walk to everyone when you get shot. "Y/n!" Tom jumps out of the car and goes to your side. Forest walks out of the tree line with a shotgun. "My child will not be with you." He says. You clutch your stomach and scream in pain. Midnight runs out of the cave with Luna. Once Midnight sees you on the ground, surrounded by Tom and Haz and Forest holding a gun, he attacks. He jumps up and rips out Forests neck. Forests limp body falls to the ground and Midnight runs over to you. "Your gonna be ok." He says, licking your face. He bends down and you climb on to his back. Midnight runs off with you on him and Tom and Haz follow. Midnight runs you to a human hospital. "Help!" Tom yells, grabbing you off of Midnights back. Tom runs into the hospital and a bunch of doctors and nurses come and take you from Tom. They bring you into surgery to try to save the baby and you.

A few hours later

"The baby didn't make it but the mother is going to be fine." A doctor says to Tom. "Can I see her?" Tom asks. The doctor nods and leads Tom to your room. "Hi." He says. You smile and he walks over to your bed. "The baby?" You look at Tom. "I'm sorry." You start crying and turn away from Tom. "I'm sorry y/n." Tom says. You keep crying and turn over to face the wall.

1 week later

"She can go home but she will have to take this medicine," the doctor says, handing Tom some pills. "These will basically make her the same as if she was drunk. So she's gonna be doing lots of stuff she normally wouldn't." Tom nods. "We can go now." Tom says. You turn to face him and smile. Tom brings you your clothes and you change. "You can't be running around and shifting." Tom says. You growl and walk off.

2 hours later

You get to a house. "This is my house and your gonna have to stay here with me." Tom says and you nod. You go inside and look around. It's a big ish house. It has one bedroom and two bathrooms. The kitchen and living room are connected by a doorway but no door. You go over and sit on the couch. "What do you want to eat?" Tom asks. "Steak." You say. Tom nods and starts to cook. "Take your meds." Tom says. You growl and take them. After you eat dinner, Tom sits down next to you on the couch. "What do you want to watch?" He asks. "Can we watch one of your movies?" You ask. Tom laughs and turns on Devil All the Time. You guys get to a dirty part and Tom covers your eyes. "I'm not a child." You say pouting. "I just don't want you to get any ideas." He says and the tv moans. You giggle as Tom sighs. "Why not?" You ask. "Because your supposed to be resting." Tom says. You giggle and he removes his hand.

1 months later

You've lived with Tom and he's been making you rest and you just got home from a check up. "I'm glad the doctor says your completely healed." Tom says. You nod and look out the window. You guys get home and eat dinner before watching Spiderman Far From Home because you bugged him about it. Your to the part where Peter meets Mysterio. You get bored and put your hand onto Tom's chest. He tenses and you ignore it. You start tracing Tom's abs and he moans. You smile to yourself. You keep doing that for 10 minutes before your hand dips lower. You get to the waist of his pants and he moans.