3 Mate 3

"Y/n?" Tom says. You turn to face him and back up. "What are you doing?" He asks. You look at the door and he turns to the door. You run off and out the door. "Wait!" He yells. You don't stop, you just keep running. "Please stop!" He yells. He runs down the stairs. Your already in the woods, gone. You all keep running and running. After a few hours, the sun comes up and you guys stop at a stream. Midnight runs off to go get food. "What happened?" Luna asks. "I accidentally got caught by him when I put the note on his door." You say. Luna nods and you guys keep drinking. After 30 minutes, Midnight comes back with food. You guys start eating. You guys finish and you walk into the water and start swimming. "Can she become part of the family when we get back?" Luna asks. Midnight nods and Luna smiles. You get out of the water and start running again. Midnight is leading that pack. You guys keep running for a few hours and you get it a road. Midnight goes to cross and a car comes out of nowhere. "Midnight!" You jump and push him out of the way and the car hits you. You go flying and hit a tree. "Y/n!" Luna runs over to you. You don't move. "No, no, no, no, no!" Luna says. She pushes her head against you but you don't move. Midnight runs over to you and someone gets out of the car. Luna looks back and sees two people get out of the car. "Y/n?" Tom says. Luna turns and growls at both of them. "Luna please." Tom says. Luna doesn't let up and Midnight starts growling too. You slowly open your eyes. You try to get up and let out a yelp. Luna turns back and runs to you. She lays down on her stomach in front of you. Midnight stays growling at Tom. "Please don't move." Luna says. You nod and lay back down. "We need to take her to the doctor, or the vet." Tom says. "Harrison, help me." Tom says. Tom tries to go over to you but Midnight stops him. "Midnight, let him come." You say. Midnight looks back at you and you nod. He growls once more before letting Tom pass. Tom runs over to you with Harrison. They gently pick you up and put you in the car. Luna and Midnight jump in next to you. Luna lays on the seat with you while Midnight sits in between the guys and watches them. A half hour later you guys get to the vets. "Help!" Tom yells. A vet runs out and grabs you from Tom. Your whimpering and Luna and Midnight follow. They put you straight into surgery. They take of your necklace and hand it to Tom. Luna licks the necklace and jumps up and licks his neck. "Do you want me to put it on?" Tom asks. Luna nods and he puts it on. "What the hell are you doing here?" Midnight asks. "I was coming for y/n." Tom says. Luna and Midnight walk outside and Tom and Harrison follow. "Why?" Luna asks. "Because I had too." Tom says. Midnight jumps up on him, pushing him over. "No you didn't! You almost killed her!" Midnight growls. Luna pulls him off and growls at him. "He loves her, cant you tell!" Luna barks at him. "What? No I don't." Tom says. Luna turns to him and tilts her head. "Then what is it that I smell. It's not obsession or like." Luna says, sniffing him. "It has to be love." Luna says, still sniffing at him. "It isn't love." Tom says. "Only love makes you that crazy Tom." Luna says. The vet comes out of the clinic. "She's going to survive. She has broken ribs and a broken leg but she will be fine." She says. "Thank you." Tom says. "You can see her now." Luna and Midnight run inside, straight to your room. They get there and your sleeping. They sit down next to your bed and Luna sniffs your paw. Tom and Harrison come in and Tom puts the necklace around your neck. You wake up and look up at him. "Hi." He says. Your eyes widen and you sit up. "Calm down!" Luna says. "What is he doing here?!" You growl. "He followed us, he came for you." Luna says. You look at him and growl. "He came because he loves you!" Luna says. You stop growling and look at Luna, tilting your head. Luna nods and you look at Midnight. "I tried to kill him for you." He says and you laugh. "Thanks." You say. You turn to Tom and tilt your head before turning to face Harrison. "Who's that?" You ask, turning to face him. "He's Tom's friend." Luna says. "What if Tom's your mate?" Luna says excitedly. "No, he can't be." You say. "No harm in trying!" You laugh at her enthusiasm and look out the window at the rising moon. You close your eyes and try to figure it out. You feel your mate in the room. You open your eyes and follow your mind. You turn to look at Tom but the moon says no. You turn to Harrison and the moon still says no. You look at it confused and it tells you both. "Both?"