5 Home 5

You run back to the cave. Once you get there your give a bark and Luna and Midnight come out. "We have to go, now." You say. They nod and you all start running. "Why?" Luna asks as your running. You explain what happened and Luna looks heartbroken. "There your mates, you have to stay with them." Luna says. "Ill find a new mate. I'm not going to change there lives for me." You say. Midnight stops and so do you and Luna. "Luna, make me a bracelet." Midnight says. Luna takes almost 10 minutes before she hands him a bracelet.

Midnight closes his eyes and enchants the bracelet before running off. "Stay there!" He yells. Midnight runs back to the hospital. He runs up to Harrison and puts the bracelet in his hand. Harrison puts it on. "This bracelet will let Tom here animals and talk to y/n. All he has to do is picture her and they can talk back and fourth. This is for emergency's only." Midnight says. Harrison nods and takes it off. Midnight runs off. He gets back to you guys and you all head home.

2 hours later

You hear a man's voice and you stop running. "Y/n?" Luna and Midnight stop to look at you. "What's wrong?" Luna asks. You shake your head and the voice comes back. "Y/n?" You shake your head again. "I hear someones voice." You say. "Please talk to me." You shake your head and rub your ears with your paw. "Y/n, I hope you can hear me. Please talk to me." You shake your head and yelp. "Talk to him." Luna says. "Please leave me alone. I left for a reason." You say. "Why?" You shake your head again. "Because I don't want to change your lives just for me." You say. "Please come back." You shake your head and whimper. "You can block out the noise. Think of Tom and you could block out his voice." Luna says. You think of Tom. His brown hair, his chocolate eyes, the way you felt safe in his arms when he held you. You also thought of a future with him. With pups running around and big house in the woods. After a few minutes, the voice stops. You guys start running again.

9 hours later

You guys are almost home when you hear Harrison's voice. "Y/n, you have to talk to Tom. He's broken. He won't come out of his room, he won't eat or drink. He won't even look at me." Harrison says. You stop and look at Luna and Midnight. "Can we stop for the night?" They nod and you all find a cave. Midnight runs off to go find food and Luna falls asleep. "Fine." You say. You hear some voices and stuff until you hear Tom's voice. "She doesn't listen to me." "You've got to give her another chance mate. Try one more time and I'll leave you alone if it doesn't work." You hear Tom groan. "Hello?" "Hi." "Y/n?" You suppress a laugh. "Hi Tom." "Why are you just now talking to me?" He sounds skeptical. "Harrison told me you haven't come out of your room or anything." "What am I supposed to do? Get in with my life like I never met you." He says. "I wanted you too." You say. "Why?" You sigh to yourself before checking to see that Luna was still asleep. "You might be my mate, but your human and I'm a wolf." "Your a werewolf." He corrects you. "Yeah well I was planning on being a wolf forever. I'm tired of dealing with humans." You say. "Oh." You hear the sadness in his voice. "I can find another mate and so can you." You say. "No!" He yells. You flinch. "This isn't up for discussion!" You say. Your voice has authority in it. "I won't eat, I won't drink, I won't come out of my room." He says. You growl and he stops. "Your going to, or I'll force you by..." You trail off, thinking of a threat. "Kill myself." You say, deciding. "No!" He says. "This isn't up for discussion! Either you live a normal life or I'll make it to where you have too!" Your screaming at this point, the authority gone. "You can't." He says and you can hear the fear in his voice. "I have too. I want you to have a normal life..." You trail off getting an idea. Midnight comes back into the cave. "Hey Midnight, can you erase Tom's memory of me?" You ask him. "What! No!" You both flinch as Tom yells. "I could, but are you sure?" Midnight asks. You nod and he closes his eyes. "I love you Tom, goodbye." You say. You hear Tom gasp. "Harrison!" He yells. "What is it mate?" You hear Harrison say. "What's this bracelet?" He asks. "Let me have it." Harrison says. Tom hands it to Harrison and Harrison leaves the room. "Did it work?" Midnight asks. You nod. "Can you do my memory too?" Harrison asks. Midnight nods and closes his eyes. "I love you Harrison." You say, a tear falling. "I love you t-" he cuts of gasping. He starts talking to himself about how he got there and it's to much for your you cut off the connection. You cry and Midnight walks over to you, nuzzling you. Luna wakes up and does the same and you cry into there shoulders.

3 hours later

You guys get back to Tennessee and you run up to Sunset. You guys nuzzle your Hello's and start talking. She asks what happened and you start crying as you explain it. "Oh y/n, I'm so sorry." She says. She places her head over your shoulder and gives you a hug. Her little sister and brothers come out and Midnight explains that your part of the family now. Everyone howls in happiness and you finnaly feel like your home.