7 First Time 7

⚠️MATURE CONTENT⚠️
⚠️ INAPPROPRIATE STUFF⚠️
⚠️S*X STUFF⚠️

"Come on!" He says, shifting and running. You shift and chase after him. You guys run through the mountains. After almost an hour you guys get to a house. You stop and he shifts and walks inside. You follow him and walk into the house. It's small. A kitchen, a bathroom and a bed. He goes to the kitchen and starts cooking something and you sit on the bed. "There a bookshelf over there." He says, pointing behind you. You turn around and see a bookshelf. You grab Twilight off the shelf and read it.  After a few minutes, Forest comes and sits next to you. He hands you a plate and you put down the book and eat with him. "Does your family know your a werewolf?" Forest asks. "Just my mom, dad and sister. My little brothers and sister don't." You say. He nods. After you guys finish, you take the plates and go to the sink to wash them. After a minute you feel arms wrap around you. Forest starts kissing your neck and you stop washing the dishes. He keeps going, getting to the strap of your tank top. He pushes the strap down and kisses your shoulder. You suppress a moan. You goes back up to your neck and goes to that soft spot just underneath your ear. You moan and you feel him smile. His hands go from around your waist up to your breasts. He starts massaging them and you moan again. You put your hand behind you and grab his junk. You start messing with it and he moans into your neck. His hand makes his way to your area and he starts rubbing. You moan and he keeps going. After a second he goes into your pants and stick a finger inside if you. You moan and start riding his fingers. He sticks in another and you moan. He smiles and takes his hand away. You gasp and turn you around to face him. You kiss him and he kisses you back. He bites your lip and he moan. He sticks his tongue in your mouth. Your hand goes from his hair to his junk and you start massaging him. He moans and picks you up. You wrap your legs around his waist and he sets you on the counter. You guys keep going for a minute before he puts his hand back to your waist. He pulls at the band of your shorts and you nod. He picks you up and pulls down your shorts before setting you back on the counter. He starts massaging you and you moan. He puts one finger inside of you and keeps massaging you. You moan and tilt your head back. He kisses your neck and you moan. He makes his way to your tank top and he pulls it off. He takes of your bra and starts to kiss your breasts. He sucks on your nipple and you moan. He bites down and tilt your head back and moan his name. He smirks and makes his way farther down. He gets to your waist and stops, looking back up at you. You look down at him and nod. He starts licking your pussy. You moan and he sticks his tongue inside you. You moan and start moving your hips. You do this for a minute before he stops. He steps back and takes of his clothes. You watch as he undresses. You get off the counter once he's done. You bend down on your knees and look up at him. He looks confused before you take his junk in your mouth. You suck on it for a few minutes before he pulls out and picks you up. He walks over to the bed and lays you down. He climbs on top of you and looks at you. You nod and he takes his junk and slowly traces the outline of your pussy. You moan and he gives you one more look before plunging into you. You moan and arch your back. He slowly goes in and out. He does that for a minute before you start arching your back, trying to take him in. He smiles and does it faster and harder. You moan and so does he. You both do this for almost 10 minutes before you both collapse. He pulls out and lays down in your chest. Your both panting and sweating. You guys don't say anything for a while. After almost a half hour, Forest sits up. He goes to the bathroom and you grab a towel and clean up. He comes back after a few minutes and sits on the bed next to you. You sit on his lap and kiss him. After a minute you pull back and blush. "What?" Forest asks. "I want to ride you." You say quietly. "Why are you embarrassed about that?" He asks. He hooks his finger under your chin and makes you look at him. "I've never done it before." You say. He smiles and lays back on the bed. He grabs your hips and picks you up. You blush as he gets himself ready. He slowly put yourself down on him and moan. He smiles at you and starts rocking your hips with his hands. After a minute or so you get the hang of it. You start going faster and harder, taking more of him in. He lets go of you and moans. You guys do that for the rest of the night.