14 Telling Everyone 14

You and Tom are sitting on the bathroom floor when there's a scratching on the front door. Tom gets up and leaves. You hear something come inside and Tom talking. Midnight runs into the bathroom. "I sensed that something was wrong." Midnight says. You show him the test and he howls. "I'm gonna be a granddad." Midnight says. You laughs and stand up. "Come on!" Midnight says, running out. You follow him and run out the front door. "Where are you going?!" Tom yells after you. "To see my parents!" You yell. You shift and run off. Midnight leads you too the den and you follow him. "I'm gonna be a mom!" You yell when you get there. Everyone turns to you and they all start howling. You guys celebrate and talk for a while. Tom runs up to you after an hour and half. You don't notice until he's sitting next to you. You turn and lick his cheek before going back to the conversation. "So I think Sapphire like my eyes or maybe Topaz like Tom's." You say. "No, do Sunflower for a girl or Dirt for a boy." Midnight says. "I like Sapphire." Luna says. "I agree." Tom and Sunset say. "So Sapphire for a girl and what for a boy!" You say. "I like Topaz." Tom and Sunset say. "What about Shadow." Midnight says. "I'm good with Topaz and Sapphire." You say. "I like Emerald." Tom says. Everyone agrees with Tom. "So for a girl, Sapphire and for a boy, Emerald." You say. Everyone nods and you stand. "Im gonna go. I'll see you all soon." You say. You bend down and Tom looks at you. "Climb on." You say. Tom sighs before getting on your back. You run off towards home. You get there and Tom climbs off of you and you shift. You walk inside and Tom follows you. You go and make something to eat while Tom sits on the couch watching TV. You come in with burgers and fries and Tom looks suprised. "Your baby is picky." You tell him and he laughs. You sit down and you guys eat. You finish eating and head to your room. "I'll be right back!" Tom yells. You ignore him and grab your book off the night stand. You open your copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and start reading from chapter 5 where you left off. You get to chapter 7 and Tom knocks on your door. "Come in!" You say. Tom walks in with a little blue wrapped box. You sit up and put your book up. Tom comes and sits next to you. "I got you something." He says, handing you the box. "It's not Christmas, or my birthday or Valentine's day." You say. Tom nods. You open it and there's a new phone. "Oh my god, Tom, you didn't have to get me anything." You say. Tom laughs. "Well, my girlfriend deserves a phone." He says. "Not an iphone 12 pro." You say. "Only the best for you." T says jokingly. You hug him and kiss his cheek. "Thank you." You say. He kisses you and gets up, walking off. You set up your new phone and put Tom's number in it as. *🐺my alpha🐺* (don't ask😂). You get up and head to the living room and Tom is on the couch. You sit next to him and he puts an arm around you and a hand in your stomach. "I can't believe in only nine months I'm gonna be a dad." You giggle at him. "Two." You say, correcting him. "What?" He asks, looking confused. "Wolf's only take two months to have baby." You say. Tom smiles wide and hugs you closer, kissing you. "What, did you not know that?" You ask. Tom shakes his head and you laugh. "Ok so two months, I'm gonna be a dad." Tom says. You nod and he pulls you close to his chest. Later that night, Tom spoons you to his chest and you guys fall asleep.