8 Pregnant? 8

You wake up the next morning to an empty bed. You sit up and see Forest cooking. "Hey princess." He says. You smile and stand up. "There's some clothes in the bathroom for you." He says. You walk to the bathroom and find a blue tank top and camo shorts. You throw them on and walk out. That's when you notice that Forest has no shirt on and a pair of shorts. You go over and sit on the counter next to him.

1 hour later

You guys finish eating and go out and run for a while. You go meet up with your family at the den. "Who's this?" Midnight asks when you guys run up. "This is Forest, he's my mate." You say. You hear a noise in the woods and a thud. Everyone jumps and turns to the woods to see a human child. You shift into a human and go over to the kid. "Hi, I'm y/n. What's your name?" You ask. "Cindy." The little girl says. "Are you lost?" She nods and starts crying. You pick her up and Forest come up behind you. "We need to find her parents." You say. Forest nods and you guys walk off to the nearest town. "We found a lost child in the woods!" Forest yells. You take Cindy and go into a restaurant with her. "While my boyfriend finds your parents, I'm gonna get you something to eat." You say. Cindy nods and a waitress comes up to you. "What would you two like to eat today?" She asks. "I'll have some bacon and eggs." You say. The waitress writes it down and turn to Cindy. "What about you buttercup?" She asks. Cindy giggles and orders pancakes. You guys finish eating and head outside when Forest runs up to you. "I can't find her parents anywhere." He says. "Here." You say, handing Forest your wallet. "Go do something with her and go distract her." You say. "Ok, come on Cindy." Forest says. She takes his hand and they walk off. You head to the police station. You walk in and see a couple talking to the police man. You walk up and wait in line. "Please help us, we have to find out daughter." That catches your attention. "What's her name?" You ask and they turn to you. "Her name's Cindy, we found her in the woods today." The wife cries. "Where is she, where's my baby?!" The woman asks. "Come on, she's with my boyfriend." You say. You run out the door and the couple follows you. "Forest!" You see him in the crowd. He turns to face you. You run to him, the couple following you. "Hey!" He runs to you, Cindy in his arms. You two get to each other and the couple is crying behind you. "Is that her parents?" Forest asks. "Momma!" Cindy says. You and Forest laugh. Forest hands Cindy to her mom. "Thank you so much." Cindy's mom says. "Your welcome." You say. Cindy reaches for you and you take her. "Thank you for helping me find my momma." She says. She gives you and hug and you hand her back to her mom. They walk off and she waves to you. You give her a little wave back. Forest puts his arm around you and you guys head home.

1 and a half weeks later

Your on the bathroom floor with the stick in your hand. "Y/n?" Forest says, knocking on the door. "Come in." He opens the door and see you on the floor. "What's wrong?" He asks, sitting on the floor and putting his arm around you. You hand him the pregnancy stick. "Oh my god, I'm gonna be a dad!" He yells, jumping up. You laugh at his enthusiasm. He picks you up and spins you around. "Oh, wait, I should be careful." He says, setting you down. "I'm pregnant, not made of glass." You say giggling. He hugs you close.

2 hours later

"I can't believe I'm gonna be an aunt!" Sunset yelps. You laugh with her. You hear a stick break in the woods but you ignore it. "I can't believe I'm gonna have a grandbaby." Luna says. You nuzzle with her and Midnight. "How far along are you?" Midnight asks. "About four weeks I think." You say. You hear a gasp and Forest and Midnight jump infront of you all. Tom walks out of the woods with Harrison. "Are you really pregnant?" Tom asks, sounding hurt. You drop your head in shame. Forest growls at Tom before coming to your side. "She is my mate! She shouldn't be in shame!" Forest says. "What?" Tom and Harrison say at the same time. Forest looks back at you. "What is going on?" He asks. You don't say anything and Luna comes up to your side and explains. You back up from the group and look up at the moon. "Why?" You ask. "Because, you need to be human." Is all he says. "I'M NOT HUMAN!" You yell at the moon. Everyone turns to you. "I'M A WOLF!" You yell. "WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME DO THIS?!" you yell to the moon. Luna comes over to you. "He's doing this for a reason." She says. "Why? Why can't I be with Forest? I don't want to be human! I hate being human!" You say, turning to face her. "I hate my human body! I hate everything about being human!" You yell, standing up. "Why?" Forest asks. You don't say anything. "I have to go." You say. You turn and run, not caring about the voices calling after you.