2 Leaving 2

Your mom walks over to you. "Is this your dog?" Tom asks. Your mom looks down at you and you nod. "Yes." She says. You go and sit by her side. "Shes awful pretty." Tom says. Your mom nods and walks off. You look back at Tessa and she smiles. You chase after your mom. Once your out of eyesight you shift but Tom sees you. "Wait." He says. "I told you not to be seen." Your mom says. "Hey!" You hear Tom yell. You shift and he runs up. "Did your dog just..." He cuts himself off. "Nevermind." He says. Your mom looks down at you and you look down. "Go home." She says. You slowly stand up and walk towards the woods. You look back at Tessa and your mom points. You flinch and walk off.

Later at home

"I told you multiple times!" Your mom yells, cutting the chicken. "I didn't think he would see." You say. "What ever." She says. Your growl and stand up from the table, knocking the chair over. You run out the front door, shifting. You hear your mom call after you but you ignore but, running faster. You get to the woods and run. You keep running and you get to a road. You almost get hit by a car but you keep going. You don't know it but Tom was in the car. He gets out and follows you. You slow down a little. You shift and sit down, leaning against a tree. You look up and see the moon. "What do I do Midnight?" You ask. Tom's watching you but you don't notice. "I let a human see me and now my mom's pissed. What do I do?" You ask, letting a tear fall. You drop your head into your hands. Tom accidently steps on a stick and out of fear, you shift and start growling. Tom steps out from behind the tree and you stop. You back up a little. "Please don't run." Tom says. "Run!" You hear Midnights voice say. You obey and run right past Tom. "Run to the park." Midnights voice says. Tom follows you. You get to the park and shift. You fall to the ground in the middle of the park and start crying. You feel something lick your face. You look up and see Luna. "Luna?" You say. She nods and keeps licking away your tears. You hug her black fur and she puts her head on your shoulder. "What do I do?" You say. "I don't know sweetie." She says. "Wait, how can I hear you?" You ask, pulling pack. The touches the crystal with her nose. You giggle and wipe your tears. Midnight walks up to you. "I'm so sorry." You say. Luna licks your tears again. "It's ok y/n." Midnight says. "No it isn't." You say. Tom walks up but none of you see it. "I let a human see me shift and then he came into the woods and I almost killed him!" You say. Luna licks you tears. "Just avoid him." She says. "I can't, his dog Tessa is my friend." Yoi say. Midnight hears a twig snap and growls at Tom. "Wait, wait, wait! He's the one I was talking about." You say. Midnight looks at me. "Why is he watching us?" Midnight asks. "I don't know why." You say. "What?" Tom says. "Why your watching us. Midnight wanted to know." You say. "Can I kill him?" Midnight asks. "No you cant kill him!" You say. Midnight gives me a look. "Let's go y/n." Luna says. You shift and Tom looks confused. You nuzzle Luna and she licks your face. Midnight is about to jump at Tom when you get in front of him. I growl. "You can't kill him." You say. Midnight growls at me and walks off. You turn to Tom look up at him. He looks confused and scared at the same time. You lick his hand and run off after Luna and Midnight. "You should have let me kill him." Midnight says. You snap at him and he shuts up. You all three start running. You get to the edge of the woods and look back at Tom. He's just watching you. You howl and run off. Luna and Midnight run and you follow them. They get back to your house and then stop. "I can't." You say. "At least leave her a note." Luna says. You quickly jump onto your balcony and right a note, leaving it on your door. You jump back off the balcony and run to Luna and Midnight. They run and you follow them. Luna and Midnight run to Tom's house. "What are we doing here?" You ask when you smell his scent. "You need to leave a note for Tessa." Luna says. You nod and quietly go into the house. You stay in wolf form because you can be quieter. You find a desk and quickly right a note and find Tom's room and leave it on his door.

Dear mom,

I'm sorry but I'm going back to Tennessee. I love you but I feel more at home with Luna and Midnight as my parents. I'm so sorry but I'll always love you.

            Love y/n

Dear Tom,

I know that you probably have lots of questions but I can't answer any of them. Im going to Tennessee with my friends parents. I won't be coming back. Tell Tessa I'm sorry and that I'll miss her because she was my first real friend there.

                   Love y/n

You stick the note on the door and shift when a door opens.