Kiss you

They got some time off after they ended their tour and flew back to England. They made sure to visit their families.

Going back home also meant stunt season. They weren't exactly on good terms with their label and management.

They had bought a house together in Princess park at the beginning of the year. That pissed them off. Harry had told Sugerscape in an interview that Louis was his first real crush and that it was mutual because they discussed it. That pissed them off even more. Then there was their Paris interview on Valentine's day just the two of them. Their management had told them that they could never do an interview just the two of them after that. Then there was Wellington. Their management was fed up. Liam tried to warn them to keep a low profile and they did try but they were also so in love that it was difficult to hide it.

They went back into the studio to start recording. The song was called Kiss you.

Zayn sang the first part of the first verse and Harry took over.

Oh, I just wanna take you anywhere that you like
We could go out any day, any night
Baby, I'll take you there, take you there
Baby, I'll take you there, yeah

Oh, tell me, tell me, tell me how to turn your love on
You can get, get anything that you want
Baby, just shout it out, shout it out
Baby, just shout it out, yeah

Liam and Harry shared the pre-chorus. Liam went first.

And if you, you want me to, let's make a move
Yeah, so tell me, girl, if every time we

They all sang the chorus together and Harry finished it off.

Touch, you get this kind of rush
Baby, say, yeah, yeah
If you don't wanna take it slow
And you just wanna take me home

Baby, say, yeah, yeah
And let me kiss you

Zayn and Niall shared the second verse.

Oh baby, baby, don't you know you got what I need?
Looking so good from your head to your feet
Come on, come over here, over here
Come on, come over here, yeah

Oh, I just wanna show you off to all of my friends
Making them drool down their chinny-chin-chins
Baby, be mine tonight, mine tonight
Baby, be mine tonight, yeah

Liam and Zayn did the pre-chorus this time.

And if you, you want me to, let's make a move
Yeah, so tell me, girl, if every time we

They all sang the chorus again and Zayn finished it off.

Touch, you get this kind of rush
Baby, say, yeah, yeah
If you don't wanna take it slow
And you just wanna take me home
Baby, say, yeah, yeah
And let me kiss you

They sang the na na's in the bridge together and Louis got to sing the line.

C'mon, na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na
Yeah, so tell me, girl, if every time we

They all sang the chorus and outro and Harry finished the song.

Touch, you get this kind of rush
Baby, say, yeah, yeah
If you don't wanna take it slow
And you just wanna take me home
Baby, say, yeah, yeah

Every time we touch, you get this kind of rush
Baby, say, yeah, yeah
If you don't wanna take it slow
And you just wanna take me home
Baby, say, yeah, yeah
And let me kiss you

Louis had to go on another date with Eleanor after the rehearsals. He and Harry avoided talking about her altogether. He had tried to tell him that Management had requested that he kissed Eleanor in public but Harry refused to listen as soon as the name Eleanor came up. He felt bad about it but Harry knew that it was just a stunt, he would be fine. It wasn't like Louis could refuse and it was just a meaningless kiss in front of the paparazzi.

He and Eleanor had talked it through. They were sort of friends now. It made it easier. They had to make the kiss look natural.

He picked her up and they went to dinner. She told him about her University life but Louis had a hard time concentrating. He just wanted the whole kissing scenario to be over with so he could go home and snuggle his boyfriend.

When they finally were done eating Louis paid for their meals and they got up. He gulped nervously and took her hand as they walked out of the restaurant. He saw the paparazzi waiting for them and turned to face her. She stopped walking. He counted to three silently before he pressed his lips against hers and closed his eyes to make it look more real. He counted to ten before he stopped. He took her hand again and they hurried to the car. He let out a deep sigh when they were inside the car.
"Are you okay?" Eleanor asked.

"No offense but I really don't want to kiss anyone else than Harry." Louis muttered.

"It was a closed-mouth kiss. Kind of innocent." Eleanor tried to comfort him.

Yeah, but for how long? He wouldn't be surprised if his management demanded that he shoved his tongue down her throat eventually. He drove her home before he headed back to Princess park.

Harry was sitting in the living room with his laptop on his knee. Louis took a seat next to him and Harry turned the computer to show him the screen. It was a picture of him and Eleanor kissing. Man, those paps really worked fast.

Harry looked like a wounded animal and gave him a sad look before he got up without a word and walked inside one of the spare bedrooms and slammed the door behind him. Louis sighed and got up to follow him. He could hear Harry cry behind the closed door and his heart hurt. He opened it and walked up to the bed and laid down and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend. Harry laid his head on his shoulder and cried his heart out.
"I tried to tell you but you shut down whenever Eleanor's name comes up. It meant nothing. It was just a stunt. Modest demanded it. It made me feel awful because I only want to kiss you. I love you." Louis said quietly.

Harry didn't respond and he held him until Harry fell asleep, exhausted from crying.