C'mon C'mon

They did loads of interviews for promotion and Harry and Louis were an absolute mess in most of them. Sometimes they were too busy staring at each other fondly to ever hear the question. Sometimes they made things sound dirty like in a Mario kart interview when they honestly answered who was in front and who was behind between the two of them. The lady asked! Harry almost slipped and said boyfriend once. No matter how much media training they were getting they couldn't really hide that they were in love.

They were just two teenagers experiencing their first big love. It was too much to ask for that they would be able to hide it. They tried even if they didn't want to.

Harry had gotten his first tattoo around his eighteenth birthday back in February. Louis didn't understand why he wanted to permanently mark his body but that wasn't his saying. If Harry wanted tattoos, he could get as many as he wanted. They actually made him even sexier to Louis's surprise. He had never liked tattoos before, but when would Harry not be sexy?

It was when Harry came home to show him his latest tattoo that he did for him, a hi in his handwriting, that he started to reconsider the whole not getting tattoos thing. Hi was the first thing he said to Harry when they met in a bathroom at the X-factor after Harry had accidentally peed on his shoe. Harry's first word to him was oops! He would actually consider getting a tattoo of that. A small oops in Harry's handwriting.

That was such a significant moment in his life. It had all made sense. Meeting Harry was the best thing that had ever happened to him, period. The fact that Harry tattooed his first word to him on his body told him that it was a special moment for him too. So yeah, he would tattoo oops on himself when he had built up the courage. One small tattoo wasn't a big deal. He kept his thoughts to himself. He wanted to surprise Harry.

They were back in the studio to record the next song. Louis sang the intro before Zayn took over for the first verse.

C'mon, c'mon

The one that I came with
She had to go
But you look amazing
Standing alone

Liam and Louis took turns singing one line each in the pre-chorus before Harry came in for the last line.

So c'mon, c'mon
Move a little closer now
C'mon, c'mon
Ain't no way you're walking out
C'mon, c'mon
Show me what you're all about

They all sang the chorus together.

Yeah, I've been watching you all night
There's something in your eyes
Saying c'mon, c'mon, and dance with me baby
Yeah, the music is so loud, I wanna be yours now
So c'mon, c'mon and dance with me baby

Niall got to sing the second verse.

The one that I came with
Didn't know how to move
The way that you let your hair down
I can tell that you do

Liam, Louis, and finally Harry sang the pre-chorus again.

So c'mon, c'mon
Move a little closer now
C'mon, c'mon
Ain't no way you're walking out
C'mon, c'mon
Show me what you're all about

They all sang the chorus together again.

Yeah, I've been watching you all night
There's something in your eyes
Saying c'mon, c'mon and dance with me baby
Yeah, the music is so loud, I wanna be yours now
So c'mon, c'mon and dance with me baby

Harry had the bridge this time.

Every step I take, I'm feeling more and more
She's calling out, she's a lucky girl
My heart is racing, she's turning around
I reach for her hand and I say

For the last chorus, Zayn sang call and response with the rest of them.

Hey, I've been watching you all night
There's something in your eyes (in your eyes)
Saying c'mon, c'mon and dance with me baby
(Dance with me baby, yeah)
Yeah, the music is so loud, I wanna be yours now
So c'mon, c'mon and dance with me baby, yeah
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon
C'mon, c'mon and dance with me baby

"That's what I'm talking about!" Louis smiled when they were done.

He loved this song for the simple fact that they all got to sing solos in it. A song could never be fairly divided into equal syllables, he got that, but here they all got to sing almost as much as the other. Maybe their second album would be better? They were five guys in the band after all.

Harry smiled at him. He got it. Of course he did. Harry was amazing. They were doing great for the moment. Their relationship went up and down, mostly because of all the stupid stunts they had to endure. There was so much love between them but they had to fight for that love all the time. Was it worth it? Ten years of stunt after stunt.