I would

Taylor Swift. Taylor fucking Swift was the reason they had been fighting constantly for the last week.

Harry had been called to a meeting with their Management and he came home looking like a thundercloud.
"What happened?" Louis asked.

"I'm gonna date Taylor Swift." Harry sighed.

"The Singer?" Louis asked and his mouth fell open.

"Yeah, and it's more than one date. They have a whole agenda that she apparently signed off on." Harry huffed as he came and sat down next to Louis on the sofa.

"What agenda?" Louis asked, afraid to hear the answer. He didn't like this at all.

"I have to fly to the States at the beginning of December where we will be papped at Central Park and a zoo. They showed me a whole schedule. I have to leave her hotel in the morning, front entrance and get papped. I have to kiss her in publically on New Year's Eve and I have to go on vacation with her before we 'break up'." Harry explained and made quotation marks in the air.

"What the hell?" Louis growled and that was when they started arguing.

Louis knew that it wasn't Harry's fault but he was jealous. He was also furious about the fact that Harry would kiss Taylor on New Year's Eve. He probably had to fly to the States to do it so they wouldn't be able to celebrate New Year's Eve together at all.

Harry brought Eleanor into it and the fighting never stopped. Louis couldn't go on like this. It was too much.

After a week he broke down.
"I can't do this anymore Haz. It shouldn't be this hard. Maybe...maybe we should take some time off from each other and focus on finishing the album." He finally said.

Harry went pale. He stared at him with big eyes.
"You're breaking up with me? No! I'm sorry Lou. I hate it when we're fighting but I love you." He said with a pleading, shaky voice.

"It's too much Hazza. We're always in the studio or at an event. I don't have the energy to fight when we come home. We're young. Maybe we're not meant to be anyway?" Louis questioned.

"You're letting them get to you! Our management! That's their words. Don't you love me?" Harry asked in a small voice, looking absolutely destroyed.

"Of course I love you! I just need a pause. Maybe we could try to just be friends for a while?" Louis said, feeling like shit.

Harry gave him a look filled with pain.
"We've never been just friends Lou."

"Yeah, I know. We could try?" Louis sighed.

Harry got up from the sofa and ran to their bedroom and slammed the door. Louis felt like crying. He just sat there staring into nothing until Harry came out of the bedroom again carrying a suitcase. He was crying. Louis got up from the sofa and walked over to him. He wanted nothing more than to take him in his arms and comfort him.
"Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna stay with Niall. I can't be here." Harry said and turned his back to him while he walked to the front door.

Louis watched him leave. He might have done a huge mistake. Nothing felt good about this. He broke down crying as well when Harry closed the front door behind him.