Last first kiss

Louis was hanging out with Liam and Zayn. He had been out on a dinner with Eleanor and his mum last night. He felt sorry for his mum that he had to drag her into that mess but management had requested it and what management wanted management got. What he got out of it was an awkward dinner and a pissed-off boyfriend when he came home.

He felt like Harry was blaming him for the whole situation even tho he knew that it was out of his control. He didn't know what to do anymore. He was tired of arguing about shit they couldn't change.

Harry had come home with two new tattoos the other day. He had written Things I can and Things I can't on his wrists. Louis got an idea.
"Guys, I'm getting a tattoo, right now."

"Funny Tommo." Liam chuckled.

"I'm Serious. Come on!" Louis said and stood up.

"This I have to see." Zayn smirked and followed him to the door.

They managed to find a tattoo parlor with a drop-in. He told the man behind the desk what he wanted and sat down in one of the chairs. He couldn't believe he was doing this. He was nervous as hell but determine.

When the needle broke his skin for the first time he shouted out. Fuck! That hurt! It wasn't a pleasant pain at all but he endured it. How could Harry get so many tattoos? He had a couple by now.

The tattoo didn't take long to make. Zayn and Liam looked at it.
"I don't get it." Liam said.

"Me neither." Zayn said.

"It's personal." Louis answered.

He had words stuck in his head going on repeat the whole time he was getting his tattoo. They went back to Liam's and he saw a notebook underneath the coffee table and pulled it out. He found a pen as well. He opened a blank paper and started to write something down. He guessed it was a chorus. He started on the first verse as well. He showed it to Liam and Zayn when he was done.
"New song?" Liam smiled.

Louis shrugged his shoulders.
"Maybe. Can you help me out?"

Liam read Louis's verse out loud.

Baby I, I wanna know
What you think when you're alone
Is it me? Yeah
Are you thinking of me? Yeah

He took the pen and finished it.

Oh, we've been friends now for a while
Wanna know, that when you smile
Is it me? Yeah
Are you thinking of me? Yeah
Oh, oh

Zayn wrote the pre-chorus.

Girl, what would you do
Would you wanna stay?
If I were to say

Then it was time for Louis' chorus.

I wanna be last, yeah
Baby let me be your
Let me be your last first kiss
I wanna be first, yeah
Wanna be the first to take it all the way like this
And if you only knew
I wanna be last yeah
Baby let me be your last
Your last first kiss

Liam wrote the first part of the second verse before he handed the notebook to Louis who finished it.

Baby tell me what to change
I'm afraid you'll run away
If I tell you
What I've wanted to tell you yeah

Maybe I just gotta wait
Maybe this is a mistake
I'm a fool yeah
Baby I'm just a fool yeah
Oh, oh

Zayn finished the song by repeating the pre-chorus and verse.

Girl, what would you do
Would you wanna stay?
If I were to say

I wanna be last, yeah
Baby let me be your
Let me be your last first kiss
I wanna be first, yeah
Wanna be the first to take it all the way like this
And if you only knew
I wanna be last yeah
Baby let me be your last

Your last first kiss (your last first kiss)

Girl what would you do?
Would you wanna stay?
If I were to say

I wanna be last, yeah
Baby let me be your
Let me be your last first kiss
I wanna be first, yeah
Wanna be the first to take it all the way like this
And if you only knew
I wanna be last yeah
Baby let me be your last
Your last first kiss

I wanna be last, yeah
Baby let me be your last
Your last first kiss

Oh
I wanna be last, yeah
Baby let me be your last
Your last first kiss

"Where did that come from?" Liam asked, eyeing Louis curiously.

"I don't know. I should get back home." Louis answered and stood up.

Twenty minutes later he entered their house. The place was quiet. He found Harry in bed sleeping. He kicked off his shoes and got rid of his clothes before he went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. He came back to the bedroom and climbed into bed.

Harry stirred and opened his eyes.
"Hey, when did you get back?"

"Like five minutes ago." Louis answered, glad to hear that Harry didn't sound angry at him. He reached out a hand and brushed a stray of hair from Harry's eyes.

Harry took a hold of his arm.
"What is this? Are you hurt?" He asked worriedly.

"No, but it did hurt like hell. I can't believe you like it." Louis smirked.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows in confusion before he realized what Louis was talking about.
"Did you get a tattoo?"

"Yeah." Louis smiled.

"No way! Let me see it." Harry said excitedly and sat up and turned on his bedside lamp.

Louis removed the bandage and showed it to him. Harry looked even more confused.
"Quotation marks?"

Louis took his hand where he had his things I can't tattoo and held their arms against each other.
"Look. I can't change my sexuality and I don't want to. I love you, Harry. You have nothing to be jealous about when it comes to Eleanor."

Harry's eyes teared up.
"You got a complimentary tattoo. That's incredible. I know you won't fall in love with Eleanor. That's not why I'm jealous. You get to do all the things I want to do with you put in public and that's killing me." Harry confessed and started to cry.

Louis wrapped his arms around him.
"Don't cry, love. I want that too. We'll have that some day."