Back for you

They had the next day off. Louis went home after Harry walked out on him and cried his heart out. He wasn't getting out of bed today.

All of a sudden he heard the front door unlock. There was only one person who had another set of keys. Louis flew out of bed and ran to the hallway. Harry was taking his coat off.
"Hazza!" Louis breathed out.

"Hi, Lou. Can we talk?" Harry asked.

"Of course." Louis immediately agreed. His stomach flipped. What if Harry was here to tell him that he never wanted him back?

They went and sat down in the living room. Louis waited for Harry to talk but he didn't say anything at first. Then he sighed and slipped his fingers through his hair.
"Did you really mean all of that?"

"Every word. I'm so fucking sorry Haz. I'm a moron." Louis said and his eyes filled up with tears.

"You are but you were right about one thing. A relationship isn't supposed to be this hard." Harry answered.

"I'll work on my jealousy. I know you're not to blame for dating Taylor. I just hate that she gets to be the one to kiss you on New Year's Eve while I'm here." Louis said.

"I'll work on my jealousy too. You could always go with me to New York you know? We can celebrate New Year's Eve together before my stunt and after I kissed her at midnight I'll come right back to you and I'll kiss you for the rest of the night." Harry suggested.

"Does that mean that you'll give me a second chance?" Louis asked hopefully.

"Yeah, I mean, you brought the big guns. Ed? Seriously?" Harry giggled.

Louis threw himself at Harry as soon as he said yes and hugged him hard.
"Thank you! I'll make it up to you. I'm so sorry that I hurt you, darling."

"Just don't break up with me again." Harry said.

"Never." Louis promised and then they kissed which lead to make-up sex.

They had just finished and were still catching their breaths when someone pounded on the front door. Before they had a chance to get up three very familiar voices shouted.
"Louis! Harry is missing!"

"I forgot to lock the front door." Harry chuckled before he shouted 'I'm here!"

Their bandmates came barging into their bedroom.
"Thank God! They're back together!" Niall screeched.

"You are back together, right?" Zayn questioned.

"Yes." Louis confirmed with a smile.

"We're glad to hear that." Liam answered.

"Don't fuck it up again. You two belong together." Niall said and stared at Louis.

"I won't." Louis promised.

"Great. Get dressed. We need to celebrate." Niall replied before they left the room to wait in the living room.

Harry and Louis joined them after they had freshened up. Niall was playing on Harry's guitar. It wasn't a melody they had heard before.
"Wanna try and write a song to this melody I came up with a while ago?" Niall asked and played it again.

Liam pulled out a notebook and hummed the melody quietly before he started to write something down. When he was done he read it out loud.

Whenever I close my eyes, I picture you there
I'm looking out at the crowd, you're everywhere

Zayn smiled and took the pen from him and continued.

I'm watching you from the stage, yeah
You're smile is on every face now
But every time you wake up
You're hearing me say
Goodbye

"Great. Louis? A chorus?" Liam asked and Zayn handed him the notebook.

Baby, you don't have to worry
I'll be coming back for you, back for you, back for you, you
Lately, I've been going crazy
So I'm coming back for you, back for you, back for you, you

"Suitable." Niall smirked.

Harry smiled and took the notebook and continued.

I've never been so into somebody before
And every time we both touch I only want more
So tell me nothing's going to change yeah
And you won't ever walk away yeah
'Cause even though every night you'll know what I'll say
Goodbye

"Aaaw. I love you." Louis said after Harry read what he had written down.

"Don't forget that!" Harry answered.

Louis made a silent promise to fix what he had broken between them. He had to earn Harry's trust again. 

Niall looked at the lyrics.
"Great. Now we just repeat the chorus. Here, give me the pen."

Baby, you don't have to worry
I'll be coming back for you, back for you, back for you, you
Lately, I've been going crazy
So I'm coming back for you, back for you, back for you, you

Right back for you
Right back for you
Right back for you

Lately, I've been going crazy
So I'm coming back for you
Yeah I am coming back for you yeah

Baby, you don't have to worry
I'll be coming back for you, back for you, back for you, you
Lately, I've been going crazy
So I'm coming back for you, back for you, back for you, you

Right back for you, right back
Right back for you.

Lately, I've been going crazy
So I'm coming back for you, back for you, back for you, you.

"Done! I'm hungry. Let's order pizza!" Niall said.

They all agreed so Louis called in their order. When the pizza arrived they ate in front of the tv and watched a movie together. They sure knew how to celebrate hard-core style.

Their song got accepted and they recorded it in the week that followed. They were almost done with their second album which meant a second tour.