Summer love

They were recording the songs for the deluxe version of the album as well. That meant twelve songs on the album and sixteen in total.

"We should try and write one more. Maybe we can have at least thirteen songs on the album." Liam suggested when they had gathered at his place after work.

Zayn started to sing.

Yeah, oh ooh ooh, ooh ooh, ooh

"That's not bad actually." Liam smiled and wrote it down.

"So what's the song gonna be about?" Zayn asked.

"Girls. Love." Louis smirked and Harry giggled at him.

"Have you ever hooked up with someone over the Summer?" Niall asked.

Harry and Louis shook their heads.
"Like a summer fling? Where you know it won't last?" Zayn asked and grabbed a notebook.

Niall was the one who put together the first verse.

Can't believe you're packing your bags
Trying so hard not to cry
Had the best time and now it's the worst time
But we have to say goodbye

Zayn wrote the next part.

Don't promise that you're gonna write
Don't promise that you'll call
Just promise that you won't forget we had it all

Liam continued with the chorus.

'Cause you were mine for the summer
Now we know it's nearly over
Feels like snow in September
But I always will remember
You were my summer love
You always will be my summer love

"Here, let me give it a try." Louis said and wrote the second verse.

Wish that we could be alone now
If we could find some place to hide
Make the last time just like the first time
Push a button and rewind

He gave the notebook to Harry. 

Don't say the word that's on your lips
Don't look at me that way
Just promise you'll remember
When the sky is grey

"Yeah, and then the chorus again." Liam said and Harry handed him the notebook so he could finish the song.

'Cause you were mine for the summer
Now we know it's nearly over
Feels like snow in September
But I always will remember
You were my summer love
You always will be my summer love

So please don't make this any harder
We can't take this any farther
And I know there's nothing that I wanna change, change

'Cause you were mine for the summer
Now we know it's nearly over
Feels like snow in September
But I always will remember
You were my summer love
You always will be my summer love

They got to put the song last on the album and they were finally finished! A new album meant a new tour but first, they got some well-deserved rest.

Harry on the other hand had to go on his first date with Taylor Swift. It was an awkward one and Harry wished that he was anywhere than there. Taylor was nice and all but that didn't matter. They got papped in Central Park and the papers were all over it.

The next day they had a show at Madison Square Garden and Taylor came to see them and she joined the afterparty as well. Louis was fuming but kept it together. 

Then Harry had to stay at the same hotel as her to do the walk of shame the next morning. He hated it.

He had to go on a ski trip with her before Christmas which he resented. Skiing was his and Louis' thing. He tried to have fun anyhow, driving a snowmobile. That just ended in an accident and put him in a hospital where he had to get stitches for his arm. Typical. Louis was hysterical when he found out that he had gotten hurt.

He celebrated Louis's birthday in Doncaster before he went home for Christmas. When it was time for New Year's Eve he went to the States with Louis. They celebrated together until he had to meet up with Taylor for a very public kiss in Time Square. He left as soon as it was done and went back to Louis and kissed him for the rest of the night as he promised.

The only thing that was good about this stunt was that it ended fast. He had to go on vacation with her in January to the British Virgin Islands. They got papped together and then it finally was over.

He and Louis celebrated the end of the stunt by themselves.

Harry had his birthday at the beginning of February and then it was time for their second tour, something they were all excited about.

The End