Y/N Comes Back

~Heather~
I got a call from a private number and I answered it. Pepper was the one calling. She wanted me to come in and wake both Y/N and Tasha out of their little coma things. Why? I don't know. I didn't want to but Pepper asked nicely so I decided to come. I go to the room where Tasha was last and I see everyone in there. Tasha and Y/N were on beds Y/N being tied down. When they saw me they turned to Pepper. "This is your idea?" "Why is she here?" "How is she of any help?" Everyone was screaming questions and I just rolled my eyes. "Pepper what is it you want me to do?" I ask. "Well maybe you could talk to them and break through and wake them up." Pepper says. Alright, I shrug my shoulders. I go up to Y/N first. "Do you remember Tanya?" As I say the name Bucky and Steve go wide eyed. "What do you mean Tanya?" They ask. I turn to them. "Her first crush," I say. "What the hell, why would she have liked Tanya?" Bucky mutters. What? I think. I have something to do. "Y/N, Tasha doesn't love you. She never has and never will." I whisper into Y/N's ear. I stand up straight and everyone looks at me. "What? You wanted me to wake her up," I say indifferently. Everyone looks down at Y/N but she hasn't budged.

~You~
You here them coming. You hear fights. There are punches and gunshots. You stand up from your chair. You step out into the halls and are immediately faced by Bucky. "Sorry," is all he says before you get a metal fist fall into your skull.

You blink and see yourself in a vast dark area. Everywhere is dark. You hear a voice. "Do you remember Tanya?" The phrase keeps ringing. That voice. I should know that, you think. Then the same voice says something else. "Y/N, Tasha doesn't love you. She never has and never will." Who was that? Tasha? You start heading in the direction to the voice. "Y/N, Tasha doesn't love you. She never has and never will." Repeating. Echoing. That voice. Heather. Heather? Heather! You knew who the voice belonged to and rage boiled inside you. "Heather you little bitch." You say. You were split in half. The cold heartless part reaching out and trying to overwhelm you, then what you think was your old self. "Y/N It's me, Bucky. Or might you remember me by James Barnes?" Buck. Oh Bucky. Natasha. Oh my god Natasha. I was torn into three. Who do I go to? Heather to beat her, Natasha, your girlfriend or Bucky. You swallow. Your brother. "Y/N, Tasha doesn't love you. She never has and never will." Heather's voice broke through again.

You bolt upright. Or at least try to. Your wrists are bound. "Untie me." You say. "Y/N?" Your brother asks. "Its me Buck. I'm not lying. Your my brother." You say irritablely. Bucky smiles and rushes to untie you. Trying to stand up you stumble from your limbs being asleep. Your brother steadies you and you hug him tight. You see Heather and release Buck. Stumbling over to her you slap her. "That was deserved." She smirks at you. You turn around rolling your eyes at her. Then you see Nat.

AN: I'm really sorry this chapter is actually super short but you'll have to deal