Battle Scars

AN: trigger warning mention of self harm

You pull up Nat's sleeve again. You see so many scars. You pull up the sleeve of your right arm. "Babe. Y/N I'm so sorry," Nat says tears streaming down her face. Your tears release from your eyes. You place your scarred arm next to hers. "It's ok. They just show all the battles we won." You tell her, your voice breaking. Nat looks up at you, then wraps her arms around your neck. You wrap yours around her body and hug her tight. Wanda and Pepper who had wanted to see if you were ok saw both of you crying. They came over and put their arms around you and Nat. "Everything's going to be ok," Wanda tells us. Everyone pulls apart. "Thanks," you say.

It's dinner time. You think it's been forever since you've had a proper meal. The dinner had small chatter but you didn't speak. You say next to your girlfriend holding her hand under the table. You tried to be gentle as your metal hand was holding Nat's and you didn't want to hurt her.

After dinner you and Nat decided to turn in because both of you were emotionally as well as physically exhausted. You picked up Millie as Nat lead you to her room. There's a double bed and you place Millie down on it. Nat starts to change and you blush. "I don't mind you looking," Nat says making you blush harder. Nat pulls on a loose shirt and some shorts and you just stand there awkwardly. Natasha looks up at you. "Oh right," she says then digs around in her draws. She pulls out some more clothes and hands them to you. You start getting undressed and Nat stares as she sees your and that you had gained while away. She walks over to you shirtless and pulls you in. She runs her hand over your stomach and you smile. She looks up and you take the opportunity. You kiss her passionately. You pull Nat onto the bed that Millie is no longer on. Your laying there shirtless and Nat is in clothes so you pull her shirt over her head. She looks down at the fact she is also braless and you smile. She leans down and kisses your lips. You flip her over so your on top and she lets out a small giggle. Natasha giggling, that was new. You slowly start grinding into Nat and she lets out a moan. Then the door opens and you push your self upward and you both look towards the door. It's Clint. He pokes his head through, "Oh! Oh my god I'm so sorry!" Clint blushes hard and he leaves. Millie runs after him as he closes the door shut. You look down at Nat and you both start laughing. The moment ruined you push yourself off Nat and lay next to her. She turns her head and kisses your cheek which makes you turn your head. "I love you baby." You say. "I love you too." Nat smiles at you. Laying there you and Nat just stare into each other's eyes until you fall asleep.

You wake up the bed empty. You sit up looking around. "Babe?" You call out. Nothing. Still shirtless you pull on a shirt as the door opens. "Hey sleepy head." Nat walks in with a tray with pancakes. "What time is it?" You ask. "11 am." Nat smiles at you and sits down on the bed next to you. She places the tray in between you. She picks a pancake up rolls it up and puts it in front of your mouth, inviting you to take a bite. You take a bite and you smile as the blueberries squirt sweet juice into your mouth. "You make these?" You ask once you finish the mouthful. Nat nodds as she bites the rest of the pancake. "It's good." You say taking a choc chip one. Nat's long hair falls in her face as she leans down and you put it behind her ear. "You shouldn't hide a pretty face like that." You quote Nat. She gives a small laugh.

Once done with the pancakes you and Nat put on presentable clothes and head to the lounge. You walk into the room hand in hand with Natasha and everyone glances at you and smiles at how happy the both of you are. You go to sit down but Nat pulls you towards the elevator. "Where are we going?" You ask. "To the park. I want to enjoy this really nice day with the best person in the world." Nat answers you. In the elevator you smile at Nat and kiss her on the lips.

Still holding hands you walk through the park. It was such a nice day. You see some flowers growing and you pick one and give it to your girlfriend. "Aw," Nat takes the flower and puts it behind her ear. She kisses you on the cheek. You walk past many people some who smile kindly at you others who stare rudely. Nearly done the walk you and Nat are stopped by a guy you had seen too many times already. He was blocking the exit. You and Natasha stop in from of him waiting. "You girls shouldn't be together. It's wrong." He says. He pushes Nat who was unprepared and she falls to the ground. "You'll regret that," you say and you swing your metal fist into his face knocking him down. You turn to help Nat up but feel your legs kicked out from under you. Nat now standing kicks the guy and holds him down, her foot on his chest. You stand back up. You walk to him and kick his face. "Look I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Leave me alone." He begs you both. "I told you, that you'll regret it." You snarl at him. You swing your leg back for another kick but Nat stops you. She lays a hand on your chest and mutters calming words. You stand still and let Natasha pull you away.