CHAPTER 21-22

OPEN your eyes, my child.

Taken hostage of by the enticing slumber for a long, long time that became months then years to the mortals below. Who has been fighting for their lives every day after losing the only light that protected them during the night, the powerful spiritual beings who have sealed the crawlers of the darknessㅡ without Libulan, they cannot function. They cannot control themselves. They cannot withstand without the presence of their guardian. The Seven Moons were not pleased to know what have happened to their Chosen One, upon his disappearance from the sacred hall, they have also decided to never show. Not until Libulan will return to his consciousness and reign the Moons again.

So many events have already taken place, many lives that were lost have been gathered to be delivered for their final verdict, to find their homes back into the heavens againㅡ into Bathala's hold. The god of death may not want to move away from his beloved's sepulcher, where Libulan laid to rest as if death have knocked on his door, Sidapa had to attend to his duties and that he has to play his part in the war against beasts of the night. He has counted how many existences slowly faded away from the trunks of their trees and became seeds to grow once again, into a new life, into a new world.

But as of today, Libulan slowly opened his eyes.

"Oh... you are finally... awake?"

Unfamiliar faces have surrounded the moon god who has gained his consciousness once again, but the god of death was nowhere to be found. Libulan breathed back to life again, so the deity beside him assisted him to sit down and take a good look at his environment properly. He knows he is no longer at the place where he used to be, and that everything seems to have changed because of how long his hair has grown.

"Indeed, you are the most graceful and elegant god that I have ever seen in my entire existence," one of the deities spoke, admiring the beauty before them, who was confused as to why he felt his body strangely odd for a moment.

The moon god only lifted his head to look at them with no emotions, before he took some strands of his hair and noticed how soft they have been despite being asleep for those long days. Someone must have been tending to his silky silvered hair yet a little blackened from its end because of its tenderness.

"Hay nako, it no longer surprises me why that little kid has his eyes on this moon god," and another one of them snickered, sitting on a wooden chair as he crossed his arms on his chest. They started discussing things about how he looks different, to why Sidapa must have fallen for him until they mentioned the realm that brought horrible memories to Libulan.

Run!! Save yourself!!

His silent demeanor instantly changed into losing himself to his sanity, scenarios from Laya came rushing inside his head, his breathing hitched, he began to shiver in fright as he hugged himself for protection, screaming in fear and shouting on top of his lungs that it hurts so much, that they should stop hurting him.

The deities of Madjaas began to panic, not knowing what to do for the sudden outburst of the moon god.

"SIDAPA!"

Magyawen and Sidapa were busy tending to each soul, which they called kalag, who will be brought to the Salud, the place where the dead goes until one of the deities came running towards them with news that would make him smile once more but also will worry him a lot.

He did not waste any more time and teleported himself to where Libulan is, leaving Makaptan and the other sighing to themselves before they followed him as well.
"Don't touch me!! You will seal me up like what you have done to them!! Get away from me!!"

Upon arriving in the place, Sidapa caught his beloved struggling to free himself from the restraint from one of his allies that held the Moon god down by her power.