06 : 𝖠𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗅 𝖥𝗈𝗋 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖣𝖺𝗒

[🌊]

[Third Person's POV]

Y/N rose early, around 6 in the morning. No sunlight rayed through her window; it was a cloudy day. Sitting up, she looked to her side only to find Taehyun's mattress empty.

"Huh?"

She was quick to prep herself and walk out of the house. Cool morning breeze greeted her. Her family was already out for work. They could've possibly brought Taehyun to the shore.

"Or he could have drowned on his own." She scoffed, taking the path to the beach.

Her instincts were right. As soon as she arrives to the shore, Taehyun was running around with her little cousins. His pants were rolled to his knees, polo shirt unbuttoned, exposing his white shirt inside. His hair swayed along the wind as he laughed. He was playing tag with the kids. Mei noticed Y/N so she halted and waved her small hands to her.

"Y/N~!" The kid called, giggling. "Good morning~!"

Y/N flashed her a smile before approaching the kid to fix her tangled hair. Unknown to her, Taehyun was already standing behind her, grinning from ear to ear.

"Taehyun and I gathered seashells!" Mei chirped.

"Have you been here for long?"

"Just minutes before you came." Taehyun responded.

Y/N stood and faced him. He looked like a different person due to the fact that he was laughing and smiling. He took one of Y/N's hand and placed dozens of tiny shells on her palm.

"Mei found these." He stated rather proudly. "She wanted you to turn them into bracelets."

She nodded. Her eyes landed on his feet. He wasn't wearing any shoes nor slippers. His feet were completely covered with sand. Before she could point it out, Taehyun screamed and ran again, her little cousins chasing after him. She softened.

"He's good with kids." Her mother suddenly commented.

"Jesus, mom! You scared me." She frowned. "Dad's out to fish?"

"He's with his friends, drawing lottery again." Her mom nudged her. "Why don't you go teach Taehyun how to make sea salt? I'm sure he'd like to know."

"Sure. Yah! Taehyun!"

The guy came to her, jogging. She immediately handed him a jar, shooed the kids away, and led him to the further part of the shore. Taehyun tailed behind, head tilted in confusion.

"What are we doing?"

"Making sea salt." She went into the water. "Come."