Prologue

a peaceful night, thats what taehyung thought while he retired to his plush bed after a long day.

such a lovely night that glistened in moonlight, taehyung marvelled as he curled in on himself hugging his pillow.

□□□

a peaceful night, jungkook thought as he trudged through the woods.

the shadow of his pack warriors casted around him in moonlight, as his wolf caught the faint smell of kim pack boundaries.

jungkook's father, the pack alpha of jeon pack sneered, his long canines sharp alerting the others.

the entire crew skipped through the mud, their speed and strength making the ground shake.

jungkook sped up too, his black wolf magestic in the night.

The victory was theirs tonight, jungkook could feel it.

□□□

a/n:  this book contains violence, mentions of rape/non con elements, trauma, panic attack, angst, mpreg, sexual content. if you're uncomfortable with any of these topics, dont read this book.

Please keep in mind that present day laws and morals doesnt apply here coz the characters live in kinda ancient times (?)

Read The Warnings.
if its triggering to you, please avoid reading this book instead of risking yourself and later blaming it all on the author.

also, if you have no prior experience with a/b/o works, you will be highly uncomfortable with this book.

just a heads up, this shit really is intense and this was my first book, so i'm afraid i failed to reciprocate my thoughts well. just please be understanding.

stay safe and healthy <3