Chapter 1 : WHERE THE F ARE WE !!

It's was a beautiful morning that day. We see class 1-A doing their own business. Midoriya was muttering about some new pro hero quirk, Mineta focusing his eye at Yaoyorozu, (you now what he's doing) Uraraka chatting with Asui, Bakugo...well being him and Iida tried his best to keep them silence.

"Okay...settle down now." Aizawa said while walking. They followed his order.

"Today homeroom..we..will discuss about the past School Festival." he said.

"Now do your thing class-" before he finishing his setence a warp appeared on the classroom floor which making them panic.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENINGGGGG!!!" yelled Kirishima as he falling. They fell into the warp. Right now all they see is darkness...chair...popcorn machine...and a big screen..

'What the heck' they thought. Of course they are panic, who wouldn't. Then they heard a group of people shouting

"OWW"

"WHAT THE HECK"

"AHHH" They fell as the same as they are.

"ALL MIGHT!!" yelled Midoriya

"YOUNG MIDORIYA!" All Might said. Right now they are few Pro Hero, UA teachers, Nezu, Class 1-A, Class 1-B, UA Big Three, and suprisingly League of Villians.

"Villians!!" yelled Kamui Wood, now they on their feet prepare to fight.

"Deku kunnnnn!!" Toga called Midoriya happily which making the poor boy flinch.

"What the hell are you doing to us!" Yelled Aizawa

"Huhh I thought you guys who did this." said Shigaraki

"SHUT UP YOU HAND FREAK!! NOW TIME TO PAYBACK!!" Yelled Bakugo while he tried to activing his quirk.

"WHAT THE FUCK! I CAN'T USE MY QUIRK!!" he yelled furiously. Then all the heroes and villians tried to activing their quirk.

"That dog is right" said Dabi

"WHO THE FUCK YOU CALLING DOG!!"

"fufufufufu" someone laugh which making them facing the mysterious person.

"Now now now can you guys calmed down ?" he said.

"Who are you ? What are you doing ? Is this your doing ?" Mirko asked demandly.

"Why yes ! This is my place and its called 'Unseen Superior Journey' USJ for short" he said while smiling

'Another USJ??' students of UA said to themselves.

"Now now take a seat..we will watching some movie or specificly a journey about you guys."

"HUH WHAT THE FUCK!! YOU THINK I WILL OBEY YOU!? YOU WHITE DOG !!" Bakugo said

'Toughness' Midoriya said to himself

'But Kacchan is right, we can't trust him yet' he monolouge himself.

"Now Now Bakugo calmed down." The mysterious man said. Bakugo is confused right now. How the Fuck this guy know him?

"Yes I know all of you...because I'll always watching you." he said

"My name is Vernox, call me V. I am not God, I'm a person like you guys, but I have this special power which is called the Multivesa." V explained. Now Midoriya faced bright up

'wow what the hell...that's so cool!! I wonder what he can do with his power...I guess he can summoned people, but doesn't it take lot of energy...or he has a warping ability,,o-or he has...mutter mutter mutter mutter'

"Deku kun.." Uraraka called him

"Ahh!! S-sory..." he said while blushing

"HA HA HA HA" V laugh

"Typical Midoriya. Well Midoriya I can answer all of you question." He said while Midoriya smile brightly which making all the girls chuckling.

'oh my he is soo cute' said the girls

"Well my quirk allowing me to watch someone past, future, present and multiverse. My quirk also allowed me to warping you guys to USJ to watch the person life or his/her otherselves. Right know I know all of your secrets. And I want to show to your guys. And for your information, every story or multiverse has its main protaganist, and your main protagnist is-" before V finish his sentence Bakugo shout

"Of course it is me and not shitty Deku" he said proudly

'He is soo petty' everyone thought while Midoriya...

"I know Kacchan..you are so cool" he said bitterly. Its impossible for him to be the main protaganist in his world. But somehow he felt like he jinxed something.

"Well too bad Bakugo...its not you.." V said

"HUH WTF !!!!" Bakugo yelled

"Seriously its not you. You such a jerk before...not gonna lie but...the main protaganist in your world is Midoriya Izuku or known as Deku" he said happily.

"EHHHH MEEEE!!" Midoriya yelled.

"Yeah bruh its you. Come on you are so cool you now."

"Tch why its always class A goons. I bet he will be the most lame-" Monoma said before get a chop from Kendo

"Sorry Midoriya." she said to her crush. (yup babe this is Deku harem muahahahahaahah)

"It's o-okay K-kendo san" Midoriya said while smiling. Once again make all the girls melt

'he is too bright!' the girls said sans recovery girls

"Now lets take a seat shall we!" V said happily. Suprisingly USJ is big enough for them. Midoriya seat on his special seat which is next to V himself and boy...he never stop fidgeting..well he is still him..he is too shy with stranger.

While the pros and L.O.V seating behind them well seperately

"Now lets the show begin..." V said while clapping his hand and instantly the screen lit up.

(heyyo guys..sorry for not posting my other story..well im honestly out of ideas..rn im facing thr real threat..yes that is final exam...I hate it.. yup this is my new story..please enjoy.)