Eighteen

The Way I Talk - Morgan Wallen

"Happy birthday, baby." Daniella whispers into Morgan's ear the following week. She's dressed in some soft blue lingerie, her lips against his neck. "Wake up." He groans in response. "Don't you want to open your present?" He rolls onto his back slowly as he makes eye contact before he rakes his eyes over her long tan legs and fucking perfect figure in the set she's wearing, smirking at the sight.

"Holy..." he goes to sit up but she's quick to stop him, straddling his lap with hands on his bare chest, her finger tracing his necklace chain. She usually doesn't dress up like this but it's a special occasion; it's his birthday. "You look-" she puts her finger to his lips, leaning close to place soft kisses across his heaving chest. "C'mon now, baby..." He whines, his toes curling as he's still half asleep. She bites his ear gently, his eyes shut as he moans quietly. "Daniella..." She smirks against his hot skin,

He suddenly grabs her, wrapping an arm around her waist and pins her down on her back making her gasp. "'Bout time." She licks her lips as his hand slides to her throat, not squeezing it hard. She's about to get fucking pounded if she doesn't straighten up. Morgan starts kissing her neck down to her chest, his hand sliding down her side with the other still around her throat, the straps of her set falling off shoulders.

Morgan can't handle it anymore. He yanks the blue lingerie off her body, actually ripping the fabric in some places and throws it onto the floor, his boxers following. "You're lucky I'm feelin' pretty generous today."

+++

The couple lay together on the bed, their skin sweaty and flushed, laughing quietly. "You sure know how to get me worked up, darlin'." He smiles, reaching down to smack her ass. She giggles, looking over at her fiancé, his hair is wavy and sticking to his skin as his chest is shiny and his necklace is hanging over his side. She reaches over and fixes it for him, her hand lingering as she slides it down his abdomen. He makes a sound and looks at her.

"What?" She giggles when she pulls away. He leans over and starts kissing her neck again then moves down her chest to her belly. She runs a hand through his sweaty mess of a hair in anticipation as he goes further down to her thighs, nipping and sucking marks on her skin. He gets closer to where she wants him to be but he pulls away and lays back making her roll her eyes. "That's mean."

"It's payback, darlin'." He smiles, sitting up to lean against the headboard. "Thank you."

"You're welcome, baby. Happy Birthday." She sits against him, her head getting comfortable on his sticky chest. They drift back to sleep together quickly.

+++

"Look nice, Morgan!" Dani shouts to him from the kitchen as she gathers some things for his party. She can practically hear the eye roll as she sets her gift by the door, picking up homemade mac and cheese. "Hurry up, c'mon now!"

He comes down the stairs in a plain burgundy t-shirt, a gray and black flannel jacket, gray jeans and black boots. "Nice enough?" She bites her lip as she checks him out. "Don't gimme that look, baby." He can't help but smile. "We're gonna be late." She sets the glass dish down on the counter, making her way to him, running her hands over his chest.

"You look good." She mumbles, he chuckles leaning down to give her a loving kiss that quickly turns deep when she holds the sides of his head, pulling him down to her height. He tries to pull away but she grabs his hand and pulls him back up to their bedroom, the two stripping themselves as they go up the stairs.

+++

"There y'all are!" Morgan's mother shouts. "Y'all are late!" The two blush, Dani looks down at her sneakers. "C'mon now!" She pushes them into the kitchen, taking the dish from Morgan while Dani sets his gift on the table. "Everyone is in the den."