Chapter 16 "When Are You Gonna Tell Him?"

A/N: Okay! Now we're steering back on track with the second movie! As stated in the beginning-not everything will be accurate to the movies! So don't attacc me ples qwq this is also my first full-fledged fanfic. I've only done oneshots before :/

-Timeskip- 6 months later

Also also also here are some cute outfit ideas! If you're a visual person like me-you can imagine urself in these outfits. (Christmas themed becuz uhhh ur an elf duh)

 (Christmas themed becuz uhhh ur an elf duh)

2nd POV

2nd POV

[Timeskip after that scene where that plane comes in n stuff]

Santa, Bernard and Curtis decide to take a little stroll outside after our little buddy Curtis here decided to pull-a-dumb.

(If you watched the movie y'know what I'm referring to. Curtis was tinkering with a Santa toy with an audio box that played Christmas music. It generated radio signals that were picked up from the plane surveying above. This was an unwise decision for an elf that is 900 years old since Santa's "base" is classified -and all that I assume-.)

Bernard was fairly frustrated after that little occurrence. He walked irritably, his hands placed on his belt.

Santa and Bernard remained the tallest of everyone, therefore their strides were fairly long. Curtis slightly struggled keeping up with their long-ass-legs, "Technically I didn't break the rules! According to 'The Santa Handbook'-"

Bernard decides to butt-in, "Ahhh the handbook!" he sarcastically exclaims, "Curtis, do you go pee pee with that thing?"

"Well, the handbook actually encourages elves to listen to music" Curtis determinedly rants on to support his arguments. Santa and Bernard exchanged gazes with each other signally they were both indeed irritated with little Curtis, "it makes them more creative, more productive, and more alert-"

And here comes your grand entrance-

"LOOK OUT!"

A reindeer-quite literally-flew zipping past the trio's head. They quickly ducked to the floor in time before having their heads pummeled by pairs of hooves.

Confused and in a clear state of shock they peer over to what caused the commotion. Weird giggles and laughs were heard as they spotted a reindeer flying rather sloppily amid air. Then a loud crash was heard in the backdrops making the trios head turn to that direction.

Then gazed eyes locked on you as you too-quite literally-came zipping past airborne on a...hoverboard? (shhhhh you're a big brain engineer so it makes sense)

"Is that y/n?...on a hoverboard?" Bernard questions, murmuring just under whisper.

"Is he alright?" Santa questions with a voice of confusion and concern.

A whirring sound in the distance could be heard and advanced closer and closer each second. It had the trio squinting for the direction of the noise. You came whizzing past the trio on your board, "He's alright dad!" with your board whirring to a stop, you hopped off and walked to greet the trio.

"W-who was that? That looked like Dancer...or Prancer" Santa's eyes squinted across the area the Reindeer crashed to.

You released a small chuckle, "Now that," you pointed your thumb backwards to where the reindeer had crashed, "that was Chet. The new reindeer in training!"

"Well I hope it's early in his training..." Concern still traced Santa's voice.

Bernard still stood confused with his arms crossed, "Where on earth did you get...a hoverboard?"

You adjusted the hoverboard that was situated between your arms (like a skateboard), "Oh this thing? I made it! I'm surprised you didn't know this, but uhh we got a sleigh powered by magic...same concept here. And and don't worry! We're not manufacturing this for kids, this is wayyyy too dangerous-"

Bernard raises a brow and releases a small chuckle, "y/n, kids wish for shotguns for crying out loud-"

You raised your brows and put a finger to your chin, "Ahhh- you got me there haha-" You shot a finger gun at him.

"Do you wanna join our daily run at the workshop?" Your father leans his head towards the direction of the workshop as he questions you.

You pondered for a bit, "Uhm- I don't see why not! I don't have much on my schedule today"

Your father walked towards the workshop leaving the scene. You took a few steps to follow, but halted your pace when Bernard and Curtis stayed put.

Bernard leaned down, placing his hands on his knees to reach Curtis's height, "Curtis, when are you gonna tell him?"

"Not now!"

In curiosity, I butted in, "Tell him what?"

Bernard gazed up at me with slight widened eyes as he realized you didn't know either, "Eh, you'll find out later." Both Bernard and Curtis strolled away, eventually you followed suit.

"Okay then..."

A/N: I hope you're having a wonderful day! or night!

Btw, the hoverboard is prolly gonna come to more use later. I don't wanna just throw it in there for no reason lmao