Chapter 23 "Soulmates"

A/N: Short chapter, becuz it felt right ;]

Also, I might not be able to upload tmrw cuz am ver busy my fellow hoomans. 

"So do you like any specific type of music" Bernard turned his head to gaze your way as he continuously switched through the multiple channels on the radio. You were situated on one of the wooden desks. Your back was arched as your primal attention was fixated on improvements on your fathers watch. Tools were clustered around you and random parts of the watch were scattered around your cluttered workspace.

Your undivided attention paused as you thought about his question, "Hmmm well I'd say [insert your genres]"

Bernard's eyes and brows lit up with surprise, "Hey! I do too!"

Now, for sure, your attention was all on him. You gasped enthusiastically as you turned you body and chair to face Bernard, "Do you know [insert bands/singers?"

He nodded quickly with a widened smile (awww) "Uh-huh!"

You-quite very literally-launched out of your chair in pure enthusiasm. You made this peculiar excited pterodactyl noise/squeal, "Oh my gosh! WE have to be soulmates!"

'Soulmates' the word played over and over in Bernard's head as his body tensed up. You were too excited to take note.

You began humming the notes to [insert song here] as your body naturally swung to the tempo. Bernard followed, also starting to hum the notes.

Your love for the song surged and took control of your entire entity, you began singing the lyrics. Your voice rose high/low following the melodic notes of the song. From the depths of your heart, the song swelled through you as you sang with ecstatic passion. Bernard stood in a soft silence, mesmerized by your voice.

A/N: If you don't have the talent to sing in real life- not to worry! In the magical world called fan-fiction you can be literally whatever the fuck you want! In this story, you have to voice of Ariana Grande mixed with Billie Eilish mixed with Maria Carrie mixed with Michael Jackson mixed with Frank Sinatra mixed with [your favorite singers]! :D

Singing the last note, you fell into a little fit of laughter, "Goodness, I love that song a bit too much"

Bernard stood there, widened eyes and slack-jawed, "I think I love your voice a bit too much"

You playfully and dramatically bowed, "why thank you kind distinguished man~"

He slowly moved closer to you to place his hands on your shoulders, "Seriously, what the hell! I didn't know you were so talented! You're astounding...intelligent....breathtaking...." His words faded softly with each word. His hands trickled their way down to your hands. The agonizingly slow movements entrapped you in a trance. You found yourself unable to move. You stood idle. Heat rushed up to your cheeks.

The space between you grew closer inch-by-inch. Your eyes were locked in a gaze with his. Both of your hearts fluttered. Your lips were merely inches a part....

"HEY GUYS YOU DONE WITH THE WATCH YET!???"

A/N : Hahahaha real sexual tension arises *evil noises*