12

Nate's P.O.V.

I pushed Laura away from me.

"Why did you do that?" I tried to keep myself under control but it didn't work properly. While wiping her lipstick off me in disgust, she tried to explain herself.

"I...I thought you broke up with your ex because of me. Like, don't you love me?" The young girl stared up at me with her big blue eyes.

I looked at her as if she was crazy. "No, I don't." Sighing I took a step back. "Look Laura, you are a good girl but I love my girlfriend. There is no chance I could ever be in love with you." She nodded and I say a tear stream down her face.

"I'm sorry Mister Coleman." She sniffed and wiped it away.

"It's okay, I know what that feels like. You will find someone who loves you." She nodded and looked up at me.

"You should probably go and talk to your girlfriend. If I were her I would like to have an apology." In my desperation I had told Laura what I said to Lumi.

"Yes, you're right. I'll talk to her in my lunch break."

At lunch I drove to Lumi's university. Her class should end in 5 minutes so I decided to wait for her outside of the room.

She came out as one of the last students but as she saw me she ran back in.

Confused I followed my girlfriend inside the lecture hall.

"Why are you here?" Her shaking voice asked me.

"I wanted to apologize properly rakas." Her hateful eyes looked up at me and mine widened. "Apologize for kissing another woman?" Oh sh*t.

So she had been there.

"It's not what it looked like baby." I literally begged for her to listen to me now.

"I want to believe you but I can't Nathaniel. First you want me to have an abortion, then you are away for a whole week without telling me and now you've...kissed another woman." Her voice broke. "What do you think does it look like to me? Tell yourself that there is nothing wrong about this situation." Huffing she stormed past me and out off the hall.

I went after her.

"Lumi, please wait." As I had reached her I grabbed her by the wrist to make her stop walking away from me.

"Please, I love you." I whispered while pressing her against my chest in desperation. She just cried and tried to wiggle out of my grip. As that didn't work her fists began to box half-heartedly into my chest.

I let her take her anger out. After a while Lumi sank into my arms and hugged me around my stomach.

"You id*ot." She mumbled sniffing and crying at the wet patch of her tears on my shirt.

Others were probably looking at us but I didn't care.

"I'm so sorry. For the comment, the week I disappeared and the kiss. She kissed me but I didn't want that. Please Lumi forgive me. Nothing like that will ever happen again."

I felt her nod against my chest.

"If anything like that ever happens again I will be gone for good." She whispered and her puffy eyes looked up at me. I nodded and pressed her tighter against me out of relief.

With one hand I stroked over her head and kissed her forehead. "I love you rakas." I whispered over and over again. We stayed like that for about 10 minutes.

It felt good to just be with my sweetheart again.