13

Still Nate's P.O.V.

As I came home that evening my beautiful girlfriend already waited for me and Ella so we could eat dinner together.

I kissed her lips and told her that I love her.

Never again will I let Lumi think that something is going wrong in our relationship.

While we had dinner I held her hand the entire time. She seemed to enjoy it which made me smile. My beautiful girlfriend.

We all watched a movie together in the evening and had a game night. Mariella, Lumi and I had a lot of fun.

The next days went by in happiness. Eli came visiting us too and stayed for three days. She was happy that Lumi had forgiven me but still angry about what I had done. On the third day Eli finally talked to me again.

"If he ever does something like that again throw him out of your house." Was the last thing Eli said before went back to her own apartment.

After Lumi closed the door she began to giggle like a little girl.

"Be sure that I will do that." She had said and went upstairs to her studio as if nothing had happened.

Confused and dumbfounded I stood there.

Two weeks later Lumi's stomach was growing bigger and it showed that she was pregnant. I couldn't stop worrying over her. What if something happened?

"Nate, you are driving me crazy. I can walk down the stairs on my own, so let go of my waist!" She huffed but I didn't came after plea. Heck, why would I. There is a baby growing inside of her.

It was truly fascinating.