5

Lumi's P.O.V.

My friends place was about 10 minutes by car from our house so I drove there, parked my small yellow car on the parking lot and rang their doorbell.

Brooke opened the door. Her eyes widened as she saw my red swollen eyes and tear streaked face.

"Shelby! Please make some tea for us! Lumi is here. Come in, oh my goodness, what happened to you?"

I sniffed and got a hug from both of them.

We went into their small living room and I began to tell them everything.

"He asked if there is a chance for abor...tion!" My friends eyes widened.

"He did what?!" They both said at the same time while I just nodded.

"Lumi he has no right to decide anything okay? It is your body, you decide what to do. Nate can shoot himself up the sky if he tries to say something like that again." Shelby hugged me and let me cry into her shoulder.

"But I love him." I whispered desperately.

"I know." She rocked me like a child and Brooke gave me a cup of tea to calm down.

"You can always come here if something happens, never be sad by yourself." I nodded.

"Thank you."

"Not for that." They whispered.

We decided to eat ice cream and watch a movie. I slept on their couch and didn't go home until the next morning.

As I got home Nate had already left to go to work so I had the house to myself.

Sighing I went into the bathroom and showered, then finished my skulpture for art class until it was time to pick up Mariella from school.