| 3 |

▬▬ three; the vanishing cabinet

⋆.。.:* ☆:**:.

LAUREN WOKE UP to a cold wet towel being pressed against her forehead. Her eyes were sore as she was welcomed by the strong light beside the couch. At first, Lauren had forgotten what happened. She looked at Agatha for some kind of help but the woman just gave her a sad smile.

"Are you alright, my dear?"

Lauren nodded her head hesitantly, "I... I think so."

Are you sure?

Lauren shot up and stared at Agatha with wide eyes. That voice was not Agatha's. Neither was it another person in this room because Agatha didn't seem to hear a thing, but Lauren heard his voice loud and clear all around her.

Thank you, Lauricella. You found her for me.

Lauren panicked and flew up from the couch. She harshly grabbed Agatha's arm and shoved her into the hallway. "We have to get out of here, now!"

"Why, dear?"

"Voldemort can get into my head like I sometimes get into his. He saw you. He's coming for you."

The old woman spared a few seconds to be confused about it until something seemed to click inside her head. She pushed out of Lauren's grip and rushed into another room.

"Come here, hurry up!" Agatha said.

Lauren followed her into a dark room. It seemed empty, except for a wardrobe standing lonely beside the window. Agatha opened its doors and shoved the girl inside just when the front door was being punched by someone on the outside. At first, Lauren was very upset about hiding in a wardrobe. It seemed like an obvious place for anyone to find them at.

"I know you're in here!" A deep voice shouted as the door was kicked down.

Agatha closed the wardrobe doors and then closed her eyes, and told Lauren to do as well. The girl seemed hesitant and looked through the small gap between the two doors. She saw the man dressed in black rushing around throwing this with his wand. Lauren looked at Agatha who mumbled nothing's under her breath, and so Lauren closed her eyes. The sound of footsteps approached the wardrobe, and Lauren reached for her wand. When sunlight hit her eyelids she opened her eyes ready to fight off the man who opened the wardrobe. But when she fell out of the wardrobe she was no longer in Agatha's apartment and there was no Death Eater standing there ready to capture them.

Agatha walked out with light steps and looked around before placing her hands on her hips.

"Did not expect that to work, to be honest," she said.

Lauren was too in shock to say anything. Her eyes travelled around the unfamiliar room. It was weakly lighted and all curtains closed. There was a long bar on one side of the big room and on the other tables and chairs were stacked up against the wall. It was dusty and cold and the spider's net was hanging from the roof.