𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Land Of Confusion

Land Of Confusion

❝I'm fine, alright?❞

❝Josie, you're always there
for everyone. Let someone
be there for you for once.❞

SYNOPSIS!

SYNOPSIS!

HARPER HAYES had a complicated yet simple life. She was a girl that wanted to do good in school, making her parents proud and trying everything in her power to avoid an argument that always seemed to take place whenever she got anything below an A. See, the thing about Harper Hayes was that she was special. She knew that she wasn't normal, she could feel the magic that coursed powerfully through her veins. However, that wasn't the only thing wrong with her.

One night, her father coming home from work exhausted, had sat at the dinner table with his dinner sitting in front of him made by Harper's mother. She was scared to show him her newest grade. It wasn't bad, in fact, it was only one point away from an A, but she knew that her father wouldn't care. She passed over the paper, listening as rage overtook him. He yelled at her until the rage inside of Harper started building up and she exploded. Literally. Shock waves exploded from her body, sending both parents flying from the table. That night she had not only become a witch, but she triggered the curse of her werewolf gene.

That night Harper had accidentally murdered both of her parents. Her outburst that she couldn't control had sent her mother slamming right into the corner of the counter, hitting her head hard enough to kill her on the spot. Her father was sent fly along with the glass plates that were on the table, causing them to break and slice open his skin, including that of his chest and throat. She was a monster, and she refused to believe otherwise.

That was until she was found by Alaric Saltzman, the head of the Salvatore school for the supernatural. Harper stayed to herself, scared that she could hurt someone if they got close to her. However, there was one person in particular, that no matter how much she tried to push her away, she kept coming back. Josie Saltzman watched the girl curl more and more into herself, swearing that she could hear the insults that were dancing around in Harper's head. She knew what had happened that night, and she just wanted to let the girl know that it was okay. That everyone had blood on their hands, even if they didn't mean to get them dirty. She wanted Harper to know that it wasn't her fault.

However, while trying to help the girl out, Josie herself was hurting. Having just broken up with her girlfriend, the girl was heart broken. And Harper seemed to notice. And in the matter of seconds, their roles were switched and Harper was the one to make sure Josie was okay, both girl's starting to feel something more for one another than just a friend and a shoulder to cry on. They started to have feelings for one another, and while one was trying to hide it, the other was trying to figure her feelings out for the brunette witch. It was a bittersweet story, and they both hoped that maybe it would have a happy ending.

But they weren't living in a fairytale, in fact, they were all living in a nightmare.

DISCLAIMER!

This story contains topics such as death, blood, language, witchcraft, as well as some other topics that may or may not trigger you! Please read at your own risk!

I do not own Legacies nor its characters! Everything belongs to Julie Plec as well as the film/producers! However, I do own Harper Hayes as well as her plot!

AUTHORS NOTE!

Look, Josie needs so much love. And, I was sitting here watching a documentary called "The Ripper" and somehow this plot popped into my head??? Don't know how those two correlate AT ALL, but this beautiful plot was born and I love it so much. I think I have a Hope Mikaelson one in mind as well, but one thing at a time, y'know.

Heads up,,, the first chapter makes everything so incredibly quick, and I did that on purpose. I wanted to go ahead and establish the relationship between Josie and Harper as well as Harper and Hope!

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy my attempt at writing my first Legacies fic! Please correct me if I ever get anything wrong, for I am new at writing a Legacies fic and don't want to be giving false information! Don't be a silent reader! Comment, vote, and let me know what you guys think! It keeps me motivated to update!