Prologue

Voldermort killed James Potter he was not even a challenge, the fool came at me without a wand. He made his way upstairs and swiftly took care of the mudblood who tried to put up a fight but she was swiftly taken care of. His gloating smile turned int a frown, he has no idea what the lady was trying to do but he felt a familiar sensation when his soul ripped out and then a cry from the baby 'Fuck,' the thought. He stepped over the red-haired woman and stared down at the crib a baby was in it the man narrowed his eyes at the child prophesied to kill him the baby stared up at him crying of her little head. Voldermort felt despair Lily must have tried to protect her daughter and spell was cut short and caused his soul to latch onto the brat.

      Voldermort groaned he sat in the rocking chair to think the baby stopped crying so that was a good thing. He thinks it is best to take her with him he wondered which of his followers he could leave her with he quickly ruled out Yaxley,  Carrows and the outer circle he called out Bella since no way will end well  'Fuck it, I will just take her with me,' he thought 'How hard is it to raise a kid,' he looked over at the baby she was asleep. Voldermort walked to the window and whispered "Mosmorde," he turned back to the child and tried to pick her up but he is woefully ignorant about these things. He held her awkwardly and apparated to the Malfoy Manor. 

   He quickly put her in a chair and stepped back those were the most agonizing moments of his life, the child is still asleep luckily and Voldermort sat down around the desk. He is tired, of his job, everyone and this life because everyone is stupid or want him to chocks. He thinks the day could not get worse when he heard babble the blasted child woke up. 

A/N ok so this is the prologue it is painfully short I know but the other instalments are on its way and are longer 

My best friend