Part 1

Jimin’s POV

I carefully folded the paper that was filled with my handwriting and tucked it into the envelope before sealing properly.

"Jiminie? Quick, the class starts in ten minutes," Namjoon called out for me.

I widened my eyes as I looked at the time before answering the tall boy.

"Alright, just go first. I'll catch up to you later, hyung" I hastily threw the letter I just wrote into my bag and quickly packed my books for today's classes.

Exiting the room not forgetting to take my water bottle from the dining table, I slipped into my shoes and exited the house.

Namjoon had walked out as told and I quickly locked the door without properly wearing my shoes as I rushed to chase after him.

Having long legs made Namjoon walked way faster when he was rushing to class and it made it harder for me to catch up with him whenever he got ready earlier than me like now.

"Namjoon hyung, wait up!" I yelled a little to call the boy and he stopped as he heard me.

"Faster, I don't want to be kicked out of the class or being glared by our professor for the rest of the class. He is damn scary, Jimin" Namjoon turned his body towards me and started walking backwards, not wanting to be late for our class.

"I'm going to be sweaty in the class later," I complained as soon as I managed to catch up with him.

"Who told you to write your diary early in the morning?" he teased and I playfully glared at him.

"It wasn't a diary, hyung"

"It's a letter, yes, I know. But why bother writing it up when you're just going to throw it away in random dustbins around our campus?" he asked, and I just smiled, unbothered.

"Just let me be, that's how I cope with this feelings I have for him," I answered, having this certain someone's face playing in my head 24/7.

"I wonder if I'll ever meet this Jungkook guy," Namjoon asked, more like talking to himself, and I just sighed.

"He's studying overseas, you might not meet him at all. Even I don't think I'll meet him ever again," muttering out my thought, Namjoon turned his head to me when he heard it.

"Your high school will be doing reunions in the future, Jimin. You will meet him again one day," he smiled, and I pouted a little at the thought of having to meet the man again in the future.

"I don't know what I'd do if I meet him again. I probably won't even get close to him at all and just watch from afar,"

Namjoon just smiled supportive, patting my back as we entered the class, and we quickly settled into our seats successfully before the lecturer arrived.

The class that felt like it would go on forever finally ended, and both of us stayed longer at our seats, letting the other students left the class first.

Rustling through the bag to find the letter, Namjoon tapped my shoulder and I brought my attention to the already standing boy.

"I'm going to the toilet, wait for me outside after you find your destined dustbin for today," he teased and I just rolled my eyes at his words.

"Just go, hyung" waving him away, I looked around and saw a bin not far from our seat.

Walking to it, I threw the letter inside, together with a few plastic wraps of sweets I ate during class earlier and went out the room as usual.

--

Dear Jeon,

That's my love letter for you today.

Hope you see it never.