33.

𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍

𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍

"Kaiser sit the hell down." I said as he stood on the couch.

"No." I looked up at him with a glare making him slowly sit.

"As I thought." I nodded looking back at my phone that was now ringing. I ignored it seeing it was China and got up heading to the kitchen.

"Kai you want sum to eat?"

He didn't answer so I took it as a no and grabbed my jar of pineapples.

Suddenly the doorbell started ringing so I headed there to open it, when I did it revealed China with a mug on her face.

"Why you here?" I asked as she walked in.

"Why are you ignoring me?" She replied heading to the kitchen.

This bitch finna eat all my damn food.

"I'm not." I said sitting on the couch still watching her every move.

"You are cause you could answer the door for someone else but you can't answer my calls."

"I opened the for you though.." I said in a duh tone.

"If you knew it was me, you would've ignored it."

I laughed. "I'm not obliged to answer your calls nor open the door for you China."

She turned around looking at me with her face scrunched up.

"Bitch I don't even know what that means but okay." She came and sat next to me. "What's your problem?"

"I don't have a problem." I shrugged.

"Yes you do. Why you been ignoring me?"

I rolled my eyes going to my phone notes ready to say the speech I had typed out. "Okay China lemme just get to the point and not beat around the bush, ion like how you're always telling my business to people knowing it's not your place to. If I tell YOU something it's for YOU to know. Not for KJ to know, not for Na'Jour to know. Only for you. If I
DONT tell you something and you end up finding out, don't go telling my business either way cause it obviously wasn't for you to know and I didn't tell YOU so DONT TELL THEM."

"Ok—"

"I'm not done." I held an finger up. "I get that y'all are more overprotective now ever since the incident but I'm grown, I'm not a little kid, I need my own privacy. The end."

I turned my phone off and looked up at her.

"Okay.." She trailed off.

"Okay what?" I stood up and headed to the kitchen for a fork.

"Okay uh.. sorry?"

"You a bitch." I laughed.

"Ion know how to apologize." She dragged.