Chapter 31

Roe sets off on at an even pace, trotting happily behind Wilbur and his horse Blaire.

"Techno is already at the castle waiting on us!" Wilbur informs George through his earpiece.

"Hey Dream," George called, looking back over his shoulder. "Techno is waiting for us at the castle, wherever and whatever that means. Yet another thing I have been misinformed of."

When Dream doesn't respond, George looks back behind him.

Dream is clutching at his ribs with a wince on his face.

"Dream oh my gosh. You good? Do we need to stop?" George asks.

"N-no," Dream manages.

George reaches behind him, feeling for Dream's hands, and grabs both of them, and puts them around his own waist. "It'll be over soon Dreamie. Just squeeze when it hurts, ok?" Geroge coos.

Dream slumps onto George, nodding his head and breathing deeply.

George takes one of his hands off the reins and put's it over one of Dream's.

"Wilbur we've gotta pick up the pace. Dream is hurting back here. Do you have any sort of medical ointment or painkillers or something that we could give him?" George asks via earpiece.

"Yeah, I do. Move up with me, and we'll pick up the pace. You can help him put it on when we get to the castle," Wilbur says.

"Sounds like a plan," George says, tapping Roe's sides with his feet to make him go faster. 

~

They finally arrive at the castle.

George's eyes widen.

This castle is just so much better than the one at Inferno.

It's made of Stone Bricks and has the most beautiful fountains outside of it. 

It's one of the only locations with grass, and it is well maintained.

They reach the stables section of the castle and hand off the reins to stablehands.

George supports Dream, helping him to walk up the stairs to the entrance.

"You sure you don't want me to help George? I'm a lot taller than you to be quite honest," Wilbur says. 

George denies. 

On the way up, George remembered that Techno was technically ruler of Apparition. He had forgotten that Schlatt had made that possible... Thank goodness Techno was on their side, or all of this would have gone to hell.

When they get to the grand hall, Wilbur gets out ointment from his satchel and hands it to George.

"You have to rub it all over the parts where his skin is cut," Wilbur explains. "If you'd like, I can do it for you."

"Oh no! I got it!" George exclaims, always eager to help out his friend.

What he did not think about was the fact that Dream was going to have to pull off his shirt...

Dream plops down on the nearest bench. 

"If you just give that to me, I can do it," Dream says, holding his hand out.

George gives him the ointment, and Dream hesitates...

"Turn around George," Dream says, self-conscious even though he knows he shouldn't be.

George rolls his eyes but does as the taller boy asks.

After about 5 minutes of pain-filled gasps and groans, Dream is done with the front part of his body. 

The only problem is, he can't reach the back.

Dream swears under his breath. "George?" He calls out, tentatively. "Ummm I think I may need your help after all..."

George takes the quickest deep breath to prepare himself and turns around.

His eyes immediately widen and he is frozen in shock.

Oh god... Dream was hot.

He had all these chiseled muscles and, yes, a 6 pack.

Geroge couldn't help but wonder why he was constantly hiding... this.

"Uhhhh George I know I'm hot, but could you maybe stop staring at me like that? It's making me a little..."

"Oh god uhh yeah I mean I'm not staring," George stutters, stumbling over his own feet. "Ye- umm- yeah let me help you with that cream."