Chapter 32

George sits next to Dream, staring at Dream's muscled shoulders, frozen.

"Uhhhhhh, George? You can start if you want. Give me a bit of a warning though before you do; it stings and I don't want to accidentally murder you," Dream says, attempting humor despite begin in pain.

George squeaks out an ok, dipping his fingers into the ointment.

He begins to massage it onto Dream's back, trying to be gentle.

In front of him, Dream sucks in a breath at the sting of the medicine.

When George gets finished with Dream's back, he moves to get up quickly.

"Um not so fast George I need your help with my stomach too. I don't think I got it rubbed in well enough," Dream says, ceramic mask covering his secret smirk.

He knew how much this was affecting George, and he was going to play off of it all he could.

George's eyebrows just crease in concern, but he would do anything for Dream, so he sits back down.

He slowly reaches his hand out, stopping millimeters away from Dream's abs.

Dream just chuckles softly and gently puts his hand on George's, guiding it to rest on his stomach.

George just sits there, wide-eyed, frozen to his spot.

Realizing that Dream is waiting on him, he snaps out of it, spreading on the medicine, tracing his hands through the planes of his abs.

Dream blinks a few times, not believing this is happening.

"Umm well, that should be the last spot!" Geroge says cheerfully, trying to pretend that never happened.

"Isn't it so weird that you've seen me half naked before you've seen my face?" Dream asks, teasing George.

"We are never talking about this again, Dream," George softly snickers, face turning tomato red as he trots off in the direction Wilbur went.

Dream rolls his eyes and sets off after him, wheezing.

George sees some beautiful and tall wooden doors opened at the end of the hallway, and assumes that this is where he is supposed to be going.

When he enters, he sees Techno and Wilbur talking.

Techno sits on a throne of pure gold, with Wilbur to his right, sitting on a smaller throne made of stone.

A chair of equal height and materials sits to the left of Techno, empty... waiting to be filled by a person.

They both look at ease, despite how chaotic the whole day has been for George.

George can tell they have a very strong bond.

These two were meant to be close... they acted just like brothers.

George smiles softly and strolls into the room, Dream running up right behind him.

"Alright nimrods let's get this meeting going!" Dream wheezes.

Techno raises one eyebrow. "Well then, First Noble Knight... come sit on your throne,"

George's mouth falls open, and he whips his head around to look at Dream. "Ok, WHAT NOW?" George yells.

Dream just winces as he takes his seat. "Ha ha... surprise?"

"What do you MEAN, 'surprise'? You've been a Knight down here this whole time? HOW LONG?"

"Ummmmmm.... like 10 years..." Dream trails off.

George looks at the two others who are purposely not looking at him.

"You lot are a whole bunch of liars, you know that? I mean, what else are you going to forget to tell me? Next thing I know, you'll be telling me is that Dream is leading an army to go to war!" George raises his voice and laughing sarcastically.

"Welllllll..." all three boys say.

"WAIT A MINUTE.... WHAT?" George is furious. "WHEN WERE YOU PLANNING ON TELLING ME THIS?"

"Well the war isn't planned for a long time... we need to build up an army. It's big enough to fend off Inferno's army, but not to lead an attack," Techno explains. "Dream is appointed as my head of the Army, as well as being the best fighter we have on the force. Those seem to be like good enough reasons to have him as my Knight."

Techno snaps for one of his assistants, and they bring out a box of things.

Techno opens the box and pulls out a sword, cape, and a creast.

"Sir Dream. Finest Knight of the 3 Kingdoms of the SMP. Please kneel." Techno says, regalness unmistakable in his voice.

Dream kneels, head down, while George feels very much like a third wheel.

"I present you with your ceremonial sword and cape," Techno states while tying the cape around Dream's neck. "Given up when you left, they are now returned to you. You know the rules. Protect them with your life, and uphold the honor and peace they symbolize. Please rise, Dream."

Techno takes the crest out of the old wooden box, placing it on Dream's chest.

"With all the nobles present, I now re-declare you," Techno states, tapping Dream on both shoulders with the saber he pulls out of his sheath.

"First Noble Knight of Apparition."