1. Studying

Tsukishima x Hinata

Hinata gets Tsukishima to help him and Kageyama.
But Kageyama bails, leaving Tsukishima and Hinata alone.

~~~

    "TSUKISHIMAA!" screams Hinata, running to Tsukishima and Yamaguchi. Kageyama following closely behind.

    Exams were coming up soon, and Kageyama and Hinata need help. They really wanted to go to the training camp with Nekoma, Fukurodani, Aoba Johsai and few other schools. "Please help us with studying! We don't know who else to turn to!" Hinata asks, bowing.

    "No." Tsukishima says. He turns around and continues to walk Sakanoshita Market.

   "What?! Please, you're the last person we can turn to!" pleads Hinata.

    Tsukishima clicks his tongue making the 'Tch' sound, stops walking and he turns around. "Then ask Suga," he says, obviously annoyed. "He can't! He is too busy assisting Ennoshita-senpai with Tanaka and Noya-senpai! Somplease help us study!" begged Hinata.

    "Then ask Kiyoko-senpai," Tsukishima grumbled. "She went home early, saying that she needs to take care of something!" Hinata pleads some more.

    "Fine! Just leave me alone already. Tomorrow, twelve thirty sharp (12:30), at my house." Tsukishima barks.

    "Yes!" Hinata shouts, in relief. "Thanks Tsukishima!" He cycles away from Tsukishima and Yamaguchi. Kageyama following close behind shouting out, "Oi! Boke! Slow down!"

~Time skip~  Tsukishima's POV

    I hear the doorbell ring and I sigh. I get up and open the door. There, I only see a tangerine. Milkboy was no where to be seen. "Uh- Bakayama said that he can't attend the lesson. So It'll just be the two of us," the tangerine says.

    Me. Him. Alone? I may not look like it, but I really like this idiotic tangerine. I really don't like the fact that he's always around the milk-obsessed idiot, so the fact that we'll be alone together for a few hours makes me happy.

    "Get in. Go and take out your textbooks. We'll start with Math."

    The small orange-haired boy walks in and looks around. I walks to my bedroom, Hinata following me closely behind.

    Once in my bedroom, Hinata sets his bag down on my bed and takes out his Math textbook. I sit on the floor and place my textbook on the table. Hinata sits down across from me shortly afterwards. "All right shrimpy, let's get this over with then we can get started on the next subject." Hinata looks down onto the textbook and nods. He seems very determined to learn and get better.

    I check the time- it's four thirty-six (16:36) now. I look over at Hinata and notice that he's asleep. Is English that boring of a subject? I sigh and walk over to him and pick him up. I place him on my bed and packed up his things. Once done, I walk over to my bed and admire the sleeping tangerine. I touch his orange hair- it was really fluffy and soft. As expected. I bet it smells amazing too.

    I sit on the edge of my bed and started to read a book quietly.

    It's six fifteen (18:15) now. I hear some shuffling behind me and turn around. There, layed a really cute- no, adorable sight- Hinata sitting up and yawning. He rubs eyes and looks around. He looked like a confused kitten. "Oi shrimp, you should get home now."  He nods and grabs his bag.

    Hinata walks to my door. But he doesn't open it. Instead, he turns around and runs to me. He hugs me. I felt shocked. "Thank you Tsukishima!" Hinata looks up at me and smiles. I blush and he just runs out of my room.

    I chuckle and say, "Hinata Shoyo, what are you doing to me?"

~~~

🌪