8. Strawberry Shortcake 🍰

Tsukishima x Hinata

Enjoy

~~~

.Hinata's PoV.

Me and Tsukishima are going to go to a café! He said that the Strawberry Shortcakes there are really great!

We finally arrive at our destination, after 20 (twenty) minutes of walking.

"Tsukishima! Can I have the strawberry shortcake you reccommended?" I ask.

Tsukishima looks at me and nods.

After we've placed our orders, we went to find an empty table.

The only empty table we could find was in the corner, next to a window.

"I never thought that you'd take me out to somewhere, Tsukki."

Tsukishima glares at me. "First, don't call me that. Second, I just wanted to treat you to something since you helped me out last week."

I smile at him. I notice that he became red. It was a little warm in the café, so that must be the reason.

Our cakes finally arrive shortly. Tsukishima dug in immediately. He must really like the cake.

I find that a little cute!

Soon, I dig in too.

It. Was. DELICIOUS! The cake is sooo fluffy! The strawberries are really sweet! The frosting is really sweet and soft!

I take bigger bites and I soon realise that I finished the cake.

"Oi shrimp, you have some frosting on the side of your mouth."

I take a napkin and rubbed the left side of my lips with it.

"No the other side, shrimp." Tsukishima sighs. He takes his thumb and wipes the frosting off my face.

His face goes red again. I hear him whisper, "Damn shrimp."

"Haha! Thanks Tsukki!" I thanked.

He only gives me a little 'Tch'. I giggle some more.

He is such a tsundere! And I find that so friggin cute!

I'm happy that I got to see another side of him today.

And that makes me really happy!

~~~

I apologise for the short chapter, I'll try to make the next one slightly longer!

🌪