5. Thunder

Hinata x Kageyama

So uh- this chapter might be shorter than usual..

It's been a few days since the training camp. Kageyama and Hinata stay back after club activities were over to get in some extra practice.
As they were about to leave, it starts to rain heavily.
And Kageyama learns one of Hinata's fear.

Hope you enjoy 💖 also this will be Kageyama's POV

~~~

    Seriously. Why do I have to be stuck here with this idiot? The weather forecast didn't say that it would rain today, if I'd known I would've brought an umbrella! "Looks like we'll be stuck here for a while," Hinata stated, looking up at the dark clouds. "Yeah? And who's fault that we're stuck here?" I glared at him.

    Hinata only glared back at me. "Why're you glaring at me for?" He barked. "You were the one asking for more and more tosses!" I barked back at him.

    "Well you-"  the tangerine got cut off by the sound of thunder. Hinata was looking afraid right now. He was trembling a bit as he gripped onto the hem of his shirt.

    "Oi, boke. You okay?" I aksed. "Y-yeah! Why wouldn't I be?" Hinata stated, looking up at me. I sigh and grab his wrist. I pull him to a corner of the gym and I sit down, pulling him down onto my lap. "O-oi! Bakayama what're yo-" Hinata gets cut off by the thunder again. He flinches really hard and covers his ears.

    I wrap my arms around his waist and whisper into his ears, "Calm down, shrimp. I'm here, so don't worry."

    I can feel him calm down and I just sigh.

    It's been a few hours now. It's around eight thirty-six (8.36) now. The rain has let up a bit now. I check on Hinata and I see that he's asleep. "Boke.." I sigh. I pick him up, bridal style, picked up our stuff and left the gym.

    He's really peaceful when he's asleep. The time I had with him in the gym wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

~~~

I really like this ship - Shay 🌪