7. Hangout

Hinata x Koji x Izumi

Koji and Izumi take Hinata out on a date. The thing is, Hinata doesn't even know that it is a date.
Kageyama, Tsukishima and Nishinoya finds out about the little date, so they decide to follow the three.

Well uh- enjoy 💕

~~~

"Ah- ACHEW!" Kageyama sneezes. Nishinoya and Tsukishima shushes him and continued to stare at Hinata, Koji and Izumi.

A few days ago, Nishinoya found out about their little "hangout" and decided to tell the Karasuno team. But the only ones who cared enough were Tsukishima (suprisingly) and Kageyama. The rest only said things like, "Oh that's really cute!" or "At least they aren't dating or anything, right?" or "As long as he comes back in one piece, it's fine."

The three move up a bit, hiding behind a big pillar so that they can hear on Hinata and the other two's conversation.

"So, Shoyo, are you seeing anyone?" asked a voice. Nishinoya assumed that it was the brown haired guy named Koji. But "Shoyo". Were the three of them on a first name basis? But that's not the point.

"Hm? As in hallucination or..?" Hinata asked. Tsukishima snorted a bit. Izumi chuckled a bit and said, "Erm- no. Do you like anyone?"

Hinata smiled and answered, "Yep!" He took a sip from his cup and set it down on the table before he continued, "I like you guys, Kozume, Yamaguchi, Kageyama, Suga-san, Kuro-san, Oikawa-san, Iwaizumi-san, Lev, Dai-"

Koji and Izumi smiled awkwardly and they both interrupted Hinata, "No, no. Do you have a crush on anyone?"

Hinata raised his eyebrows and blushed a bit. He smiled awkwardly and replied, "O-oh. You meant that." "But of course I do have crushes!"

Koji raised a brow and asked, curiously, "Who do you have a crush on?" Hinata snorted a bit. "Why do you think I would tell you so easily? It's a secret!" Izumi and Koji sighed in defeat.

Suddenly, they heard two really loud cackles from behind a pillar that was pretty close to them. Hinata walked to the pillar and saw three crows. "Hah- HAHH? KAGEYAMA? TSUKKI? NOYA-SAN? WH-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Hinata asked- well- yelled. Nishinoya smiled awkwardly 'We've been found out.. those two idiots should've just kept quiet!" Nishinoya thought.

"W-well, Shoyo. We're here because," Nishinoya thought hard on what to say, then he continued "THESE TWO WILL EXPLAIN!" Nishinoya then ran off quickly. Tsukishima and Kageyama looked back at Nishinoya then looked at Hinata. "W-well.. we've gotta go a-and s-study!" Kageyama stammered out. He smacked Tsukishima's shoulder and then ran off, Tsukishima following closely behind.

'Huh? Kageyama-kun? You? STUDY? Hah! I doubt it! But that's not the point! Why were they eavesdropping on us?' Hinata thought. 'I'm going to have a long talk with them when I get back.'

~~~

Dang, short chapter.

Question.. :-

Which team is your favourite? Mine's Fukurodani.

🌪