4. Games

Hinata x Everyone

Sigh.. I finally found my motivation to write a new chapter!
Anyways, hope you enjoy! 💕

Hinata plays a game with some of the players from Nekoma, Fukurodani and Aoba Johsai!
But, he falls asleep.
The three teams fight over who's dorm he sleeps in since the Karasuno dorm is far away from the gym.

~~~

"ALRIGHT! I win!" screams Bokuto, slamming his cards onto the pile of cards that were on the floor of the gym.

Some of the players from Nekoma, two of the players from Fukurodani and Aoba Johsai and a tangerine from Karasuno were playing UNO together.

Hinata stares at him in awe. "WAHH!! Bokuto-san! That's the sixth time in a row that you've won!" Hinata screams.

"HAHA! Don't you think you're lucky to be my disciple?" grinned Bokuto. Hinata nods furiously while jumping up and down.

~~

It's been three (3) hours since they first started to play. It was one (1) in the morning and they finally decided to turn in.

"Hey where's Shoyo?" asked Kenma, looking around. "Now that you mention it. I hadn't heard from him since an hour ago." Akaashi replies.

They all started to panic. They were worried that they'll be murdered by Karasuno's mom the next morning, when he realises that his baby crow is gone.

"Hey guys! I found him!" Oikawa shouts. Everyone rushes to him in the corner of the gym.

Hinata was in the volleyball cart. Asleep. The players passed by the cart multiple times. That shows how well hidden the tangerine was by the volleyballs.

Everyone sighed in relief.

Oikawa carries him out of the cart, bridal style. He turns around, walking towards the exit of the gym.

"And where do you think you're going with Hinata?" Lev grabs his shoulder, stopping him from leaving.

"To Seijoh's dorm, obviously," Oikawa says, annoyed.

"HAH?! Who said that he would spend the night over at your team's dorm?!" Lev yells, trying to get Hinata out of Oikawa's grasp.

"I found him, so I think he should stay over at my team's dorm!"

"HAH?! HINATA'S MY DISCIPLE!"

"Out of everyone in this room, I know Shoyo the best."

Everyone started their bickering, creating lots of noise.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP! It's one (1) in the morning and I'm trying to get some sleep. Now give me Hinata. I'll bring him over to Karasuno's dorm," a voice screamed out from the entry of the gym. It was Ukai.

Oikawa sighs and hands Hinata over to him.

The gym was filled with a disappointed aura. "Look's like we have to try again," Kuro sighs.

~~~

🌪