6. "JAPAN!!"

Hinata x Ushijima

Uhh- I'm too lazy to do the summary.. but enjoy the story 💕💕

~~~

    "J-JAPAN!" Hinata yelled out in shock. He never expected to see Ushijima Wakatoshi in front of Karasuno's gates. "Please don't call me that. I have a name," Ushijima said, looking down at the younger. Kageyama had a fever today and didn't come to school, so Hinata had to face Japa- ehem- Ushijima all alone.

    "R-right. Ushijima-san, w-what are you doing here at Karasuno?" Hinata asked. Ushijima looked at the tangerine dead in the eye and replies with, "I want you to come join Shiratorizawa."

    "H-huh? HAAH?" Hinata took a step back, to widen the distance between him and Ushijima. "I said that I want you to join Shiratorizawa," Ushijima repeated. Hinata just stood there, staring at the taller, only feeling shock. "B-but I don't think I have any potential t-to join your team! A-and I really like it here at Karasuno! The team's like my family!" Hinata stammered.

    Ushijima stared at him for a bit, then nodded. He turned around and walked a bit, before stopping. "I will come back soon."

    Hinata just watched as Ushijima walked off. He didn't ever think that Ushijima would ever try to escort him. He  seemed like a total jerk when he first met him, and the tangerine had never thought that Ushijima would acknowledge him .

    "Well that was weird.." Hinata whispered.

~

    Today was an ordinary day for Karasuno. They were practicing their serves and receives. "Come join Shiratorizawa," they heard a voice say out loud from the door. Judging from how deep the voice was, they immediately knew that it was Japan- Ushijima.

    "J-Japa- Ushijima-san! I've already said no just a few days ago! Please stop!" Hinata begged, catching the ball that he was about to serve with. "Ushijima-san, how many more times are you going to beg Hinata to join your team? It's been like this for the past month, and it's disrupting our practice," asked Suga, feeling protective of the small boy. He was worried that one of these days Ushijima and a few of the players from the Shiratorizawa team is going to kidnap Hinata. And he is defenitely not letting that happen.

    Suga walks up to Ushijima and asked, "You do know that I can report this as trespassing, right." Ushijima quietly shook his head, staring at the grey-haired setter. "So please leave the school grounds immediately."

    Ushijima turned around and left. The crows continued with practice but soon after they resumed, they heared a deep voice shout out from outside the gym saying, "But this doesn't mean I will stop trying to recruit you, Hinata Shoyo. I see a lot of potential in you, and it can only be brought out if you join my team."

    Suga and Daichi just sighed. They knew that they're going to gain a terrible headache from the drama that's going to occur in the near future.

~~~

Thanks for reading.
Who's your favourite character in Haikyu!! ? Mine's Osamu!

🌪