Disclaimer- Summary

Summary-

Summary-

The witches and Shadowhunters have been fighting a war between each other which caused the loss of many witches and hunters in the process. The Clave could not deal with as much and knew witches were a threat. The witch leader decided to make a peace treaty with the Shadowhunters which the clave agreed. The clave agreed to a marriage between a pureblood witch with Alec Lightwood.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

So I decided that I wanted to write an Alec Lightwood Fanfiction. Yes, I know that he is gay, but I just wanted to ship him with this character because I thought it would be cool. I do love Malec but I just had this story in my head and I am sorry if I am offending anything. It is not my intention. Disclaimer is that this is not a Malec fanfic and he will be with a girl. If you do not want to read, you do not have too.

Now that we got that out of the way let me base the time frame of this fanfic. The story will have a few months before the main plotline ( I am not really following Shadowhunter's plotline here)

I do not own Shadowhunters. Shadowhunters and everyone in it belongs to Cassandra Clare. I also do not own the cover, I thought it looked pretty and used it!

Also cover for this story is not mine- found on Google- crediting the unknown artist but I liked it best

Now let's get started !!