Chapter Eighteen: Asa Michaels

I've kept my hands to myself for weeks, close to two months now, and I'm kind of losing my mind. I've been inundated at the gym with clients, most of them requesting two-hour sessions and I have to deal with six of them a day. I get a half an hour break for lunch and I can't drive to June because the drive itself is fifteen minutes, I'd have no time to even see her.

She's been so busy too. If she's not at work she's getting ready to move into the new house that she finally closed on two days ago. All the women have been going shopping every evening to make sure she has everything she needs and I haven't been able to help at all. I've seen her maybe four times over the last two months, hugged once and it's strange but my hands tingle whenever I think about touching her.

It's like a craving, a deep intense craving and I've been given no opportunity to actually do anything about it, hence why I'm losing my mind. Runner doesn't have it any easier and he lives with Romeo. We're up at the crack of dawn and out until dusk so we hardly get to see anyone. Thankfully, Bear is listening to us and recruiting more trainers so that we can cut our hours in half and actually behave like normal people.

No one is supposed to do this much exercise in a day. You've got the middle-aged women that want you to show them the movement before they do it, whether it's to perv on us or because they're actually interested in the proper form, I don't care. I just want it over and done with. I know June is moving into her house today, all of her furniture was put in by the movers and she only has one suitcase so hopefully, I'll be able to visit her tonight.

The main problem will be whether the women are still there by the time I finish work in an hour, I want June to myself for once considering the time we've spent apart. "I'd like to finish early for today please." The woman I'm with requests and I almost collapse to my knees to thank God for doing me this small favour.

"Of course, I'll see you in two days." I declare and immediately hurry off to hide in the locker room. Runner still has to finish off with his client and I don't want him to ask me to wait around, I love him, I do, but I need to see June now. I shower and change quickly before sprinting to my bike and flooring it to her house.

I don't see Saviour or Riley's car and I don't see any bikes either. Maybe God is doing me more than one favour. "Asa!" She appears at the door, wrapped in a silk robe with her hair in golden curls and a massive smile on her face. She probably heard my bike and came out to see who it was, I can't help but think that that smile is just for me.

I hug her to me, tightly and breathe her in. She hooks her hands over my shoulders and buries her face in my neck as I try and crush her to my chest. "Come inside, it's cold out here." I notice her bare feet and lift her into my arms to carry her inside, she squeaks in surprise but lets me do so without argument.

"I missed you." She states the second I put her down on the kitchen island, her legs and arms still wrapped around me like a koala bear. I find myself focusing on her lips, so fucking tempting. She smells sweet and feels soft and looks like she tastes even better. I just want one taste but I know that once I do that, there's no going back.

My eyes drift up to hers, and it was over.

My lips catch hers in a soft kiss, driving hers apart and pulling her closer. I feel her lean against me, her hands pressing against my shoulders, and her legs tightening around my waist. I take her face between my hands and turn her for a better angle, my tongue slipping against hers in a slow, tantalising dance.

Every thought in my head explodes into a pure, pounding white and I feel my desire curve around my stomach to inspire a deeper kiss between us. I try and pull on my last strand of restraint to pull away from her. "No." She says, bringing my lips back to hers. She slides her hands under my jacket and presses me impossibly close. A low groan at the back of her throat, a small, pleading noise, sets my entire body on fire.

"If we don't stop, I'll fuck you on this island right now," I growl, finally managing to put a centimetre between us, speaking against her bruised lips as I reign in my emotions.

"Is that supposed to help me calm down?" She pants, her eyes still closed and her hands tangled in my shirt, leaving creases in the fabric. I drag my fingertips across her neck and she leans her head back to give me more space. I can't help but taste the skin that's been on my mind since day one and I press a gentle kiss just below her jaw. "You're not helping."

I hum and drag my lips further down, peppering kisses and shivering at the soft moans she lets out. Her nails are digging into my biceps as I curl around her almost protectively, feeling every part of her body against mine. "Asa." She begs and I pull away to look at her, gently pulling her face down to look her in the eye. "You're such a tease." She whispers playfully, her fingertips now touching my lips and jaw.

"You look good when you're bruised from my kisses." Her cheeks turn the perfect shade of pink and I consider carrying her to the bedroom and doing what we should've done months ago.

"So do you." Fuck. That was definitely not the response I was expecting and it sends a current of need through me.

"You're not making this any easier, June." My voice is rough and deeper than usual and her eyes spark with lust as she looks up at me.

"Why would I want to make it easier for you to stop touching me?" She moves one of my hands from her chin to her hip by dragging it down her body. I attack again, pulling her head back by her hair and kissing her harshly. I yank her off the island and carry her up the stairs, she points to one of the doors and I slam in. I don't look around the room, I just spot the bed and sit on the edge of it, bringing June to straddle my thighs as she tangles her fingers in my hair.

I move to undo the belt on her robe and she giggles against my lips, "What Juni?" I whisper, my lips still against hers.

"Nothing, undo it." I do as I'm told and the silk slips off her shoulders to reveal her tan skin and blue lingerie. I salivate at the stretch marks lining her hips and curves of her breasts and lean down to bite them. "This is unfair."

"What is?" I ask absentmindedly, licking down her cleavage and enjoying her shivers and moans. I watch as goosebumps raise along her arms and her spine curves into me, craving me.

"You're overdressed." She hisses as I bite down on her left breast, her hands tightening their grip on my hair and releasing a moan from me. She forces my cut off and I am too distracted with her body to move my arms to get my shirt off so she rips it. The buttons pop off and fly somewhere but I can't find it in me to care.

Her hands caress my chest and stomach, encouraging me to kiss her again with a deep groan in the back of my throat. I roll us over so that she's underneath me as her hands travel wherever they want, gripping on my belt and bringing me closer to her. I bring my hips down on hers and she rakes her nails down my back at the friction.

"Are you sure about this, June?" I question, making sure she's looking at me when she answers.

"I want you, Asa." Her voice is breathless and I find myself caving at the look in her eyes.

Fucking finally.