Chapter Nineteen: Juniper Channing

I know I said that I could keep it together, I thought I would be able to but spending months without him literally made all my feelings bundle up so uncomfortably that I thought I would explode. Indi kept asking if I was okay, Leonard kept flirting with me and I was slowly but surely losing my mind.

I can justify it now with his hands on my body and his tongue in my mouth, my entire body is shaking in pleasure and impatience. "Wait," I mumble, pulling him back slightly so I can look at him, my chest heaves in heavy breaths as he looks down at me, gently brushing my hair away from my face.

"What is it, baby?" A dark shiver courses down my spine at the nickname and I close my eyes to relish in the spark of arousal his deep voice encourages in me.

"I, uh." I clear my throat and look away in embarrassment, it's something he needs to know but it doesn't make me any less humiliated to tell him. He coaxes my head back and touches my bottom lip with his thumb, "I haven't done this before." The smile that stretches his face is ethereal, he looks so happy at that and I shiver again at the look in his eyes.

"Good." That is all he says before he starts licking and biting down my body, urged on by me gripping his hair and hissing at his actions. Fuck, he knows what he's doing. He asks for permission and removes my bra, licking his lips alone brings me close to the edge. I can't believe someone as ordinary as I can have a man like this salivating at the idea of tasting me.

His mouth descends on me and I explode, my eyes roll into the back of my head and I moan his name having forgotten my own. I would be mortified that it happened so quickly but the returned groan from Asa just fires me up again. "Fucking perfect." His voice rumbles against my stomach.

"Asa," I whine, not knowing what I'm begging for as I wiggle underneath him desperate for something, anything.

"I know, baby, I've got you." He reassures me, stroking my face and giving me a deep kiss that I will remember for the rest of my life. He moves leisurely like he's got all the time in the world, savouring every part of my body at his own pace. It feels like he tastes every inch of my exposed skin and I'm ready to fall apart in his hold again.

He finally gets where I want him, my entire body surging up at the first touch of his tongue. He tightens his hold on my hips and presses me against the mattress as he devours me contently. He hums and moans alongside me as I tighten my thighs around his head and grip his hair tight enough for him to feel it.

My hips roll in harmony with his tongue and fingers, it's not long until he has me in the cloud again, tethered to the Earth by his bruising grip alone. "Come back to me." He whispers, his grip now on my jaw as he hovers above me, I blink my eyes rapidly as I come to and he buries his face in my neck.

I look down his body and a large bulge presses against the zipper of his jeans, he looks like he's in pain surely. I glide my hand down his body, relishing the way he reacts to my touch, and press it against the zipper. He groans into my neck and kidnaps my hand, pressing it to the mattress at my side. "This is for you, June, not me."

I use my other hand to bring his face out of my neck and look at him, my stomach is still tight with need and the way he's looking at me just makes me want to crumble right there. "For us, Asa."

He starts moving again, taking off the rest of his clothes, and my brain stops functioning at what he reveals. I've been sent multiple dick pictures over my time in college but they just never appealed to me but this one... All my thoughts fly out of my head as he starts biting at my chest, causing me to rise up and grind against him.

He lets out a strangled moan and I return it with one of my own. He slips on a condom while I lick at his ear and bite on the lobe, "Are you sure about this, June?" His voice is tight and I know he's struggling to control himself, I also know that if I told him to stop now he would.

"I'm sure." He takes it slow and I only feel a slight stinging while I thought it would be incredibly painful. Must've just been something else my mother convinced me of so I wouldn't do exactly what I'm doing now. I almost laugh at the thought. I lace my hands behind his head and slide my tongue over the seam of his lips as he thrusts into me perfectly.

Soon enough the stinging sensation is gone and I just feel him, his warmth and his gentleness, the way he moves to benefit me over him. How his eyes stay focused on me and his hands caress me adoringly, his tongue doing the same. He manages to coax me to orgasm twice more before he finishes, groaning my name.

It's one the best sounds I've ever heard and I will likely recall it on a daily basis. He rolls off of me, his arms no longer able to support him and he brings me onto his chest as both of us try and calm down.

I nuzzle into his skin and enjoy the fact that he's here with me. I missed him more than I'm willing to admit and it was only two months we spend without seeing each other much. I imagine after this it'll be that much harder to go so long without him but now things are getting easier in the café I no longer have to be there every day and I can do paperwork from home.

Hopefully, that'll mean less time without him.

"What are you thinking so hard about?" He strokes my cheek and I smile, turning my head to look up at him.

"Just how much harder it's gonna be to keep our hands to ourselves after this." He laughs, the vibrations of his chest against my face.

"I definitely wasn't planning on it." I squeal in surprise as he changes our positions again, this time putting me below him.

Yeah, I wasn't planning on it either.