Talking

"Les shut up. Let them be." Someone whispered. A more feminine voice.

      "I did not get dragged all the way up to Manhattan for my brother to be asleep with some guy I met at a damn pet store." Les, or so he assumed, whined.

      "Les don't say damn." The girl deadpanned.

      Jack's eyes fluttered open. He couldn't retrieve the memory of when and how he fell asleep on the couch with Davey, but he was here, arm wrapped around Davey's shoulders and head rested on top of his.

      "Do you think they're dating yet?" Les asked enthusiastically.

      "Impossible," She waved him off, "He tells us everything."

      "Ain't it a little creepy to watch people sleep?" Jack spoke up. There was a taller girl, brown hair almost the exact shade of David's. The same brown eyes though. Although Davey usually always had a look of nervousness, or kindness. Her's held a look of 'Can and will beat the shit out of you'.

      Les, he still thought that was his name based on what he heard, was actually really short, also brown hair and brown eyes, a toothy grin and excited vibe to him. He was wearing a yellow and burgundy striped long sleeved shirt under a matching yellow tee shirt, both tucked into black jeans. She was wearing a long sleeve black acid washed sweater, tucked into baggier matching jeans.

      "We weren't watching you. We were observing." Les spoke up.

      "What's your name? Why are you here? How do you know my brother?"

      "One question at a time!" Jack whispered. "Jack Kelly. He was at my place for a while last night. I brought him here. My brother introduced me to him, they have their first lecture together."

      "How long have you known him?" She raised an eyebrow.

      "May I ask your name?" Jack asked, not wanting to give every detail if she was some stranger.

      "Sarah and Les. David's siblings. Now how long have you known him?" She asked again

      "A month or so?"
      "I WROTE TO THE GENERAL A MONTH AGO I BEGGE-"

      "Shhhhhut up. He's obsessed. So is David but he keeps that personality trait a secret." She looked at her brother with a small smirk. "DAVID WAKE UP!"

      Davey shot up, looking around "Oh my God." He rubbed his eyes.

      "We drove all the way to Manhattan for that!" Les beamed.

      Davey stretched, falling back into Jack's side like it was normal. At this point it kind of was but dang it this kid was driving Jack insane.

      Les exchanged a look with Jack, making a zipping motion over his lips.

Great.

      Davey was smart, brilliant actually, he could figure people out quick. Looks like his brother has the same quirk but to the extreme.

      "So musical theatre?" Jack had zoned out for most of the conversation between the three, thinking on that small detail.

      "Oh yeah! He can sing really well." Les smiled wide.

      Jack looked at Davey, he seemed..panicked? "Really?"

      "No. They tell everyone that, its not true." He rushed, glaring at Sarah.

      "Im a bit of a singer myself. Although I don't like to as much anymore." Jack admitted.

      "You two should perform a duet for us." Sarah sat backwards in a chair.