A\N

Hi lovelies! I'm back, sort of. I decided I wanted to write a JATP (Julie and The Phantoms) story because I really liked the show. This story will be about Alex's little sister who was adopted by Julie's family.

 The character is named Dahlia Grace Molina, she's 17 so she's two years older than Julie.( I also feel the need to specify that Dahlia will be in her Junior year, not her senior year. It just don't want to have to write about her going to college and leaving Julie, it'll make me too sad.) She's been though a lot in her life and I can't wait to start writing her character into existence. 

I'm really excited for this story, if you want I can go more in depth about her character in a separate chapter. I knew I wanted to write an Alex story because he's my favorite character on the show. I just really loved his character. I thought about what he'd be like if he had a sister and then my heart melted. 

I think Dahlia is going to be an interesting character to write about. I have so much planned for her, it's insane. I'm currently on winter break so I have time to write(YAY). What I have planned out is a lot for my brain to process so I'm just going to write and hope it makes sense. 

I really hope you guys like this story, I know it's different than what I usually write but I've been thinking about deleting those stories for awhile now and I got a P.M. that gave me the me the creeps and made me want to delete them even more. 

I don't have much more to say other than I hope you had a great holiday and have a wonderful day/night. 

This is going to get very interesting and I hope you'll be shocked by some of the things that are going happen. Please feel free to comment and talk to me and anyone else who will read this. Anyway, I'm going to put in a Cast list and then go eat something. 

Bye Lovelies *~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Jess