- chapter thirty

TW : explicit descriptions of a sexual nature.

The light in his bedroom was low, moonlight seeping in through the window and the small flicker of a candle by his bedside. He was stood looking out towards the maze as you had been earlier, his delicate fingers unbuttoning his white shirt as he stood in just his boxers. You watched as he let the shirt slip off over his prominent shoulder blades, dropping to the floor below him. He was effortlessly attractive and you couldn't take your eyes off him.

Despite the many years of friendship prior to your relationship, you had never seen him like this. You recalled one time last year walking in on him changing, accidentally strolling into the wrong Quidditch tent, but you had shut your eyes as soon as you had seen him and the rest of the male Slytherin team half-dressed, running out with your hands covering your face.

You blushed at the mere memory.

Or were you blushing because Draco was suddenly staring at you now.

You felt yourself growing shy as Draco kept his eyes on you, your eyes wandering everywhere else but him until you finally plucked up the courage to look at him. Now was not the time to be nervous. The moonlight reflected off his pale skin and made him look almost angelic but his gaze was the complete opposite. He had a devilish look in his eyes and an even darker smile on his lips. You averted your gaze, pulling the bed sheets further up, the intensity of it all too much to bear.

"I didn't expect you'd be this shy" He walked over and moved beneath the sheets, his arms slipping around you with ease as he slowly moved over you, gazing down at you with that devilish smile.

"I don't know what you mean" You folded your arms over your chest and looked away from his piercing eyes, making him laugh softly at your stubbornness.

"I understood it when we were just friends" His lips slowly ghosted over your cheek in an attempt to grab your attention, that damn smirk plastered on his lips "But it's hardly a secret as to how I feel about you now"

You hesitantly looked at him and blinked a little. He was right. It was no secret that you were attracted to him too. Your eyes slowly trailed down from his, taking in the view. His jawline was perfectly chiselled, his collar bones slightly catching the faint light. You slowly traced your fingers over them and noticed his lips curving up a little.

"Stop looking so smug" you complained and sent him a slightly playful glare.

"You're finally mine, how can I not be?" He raised his brows suggestively and you laughed softly, fingers ghosting over his skin.

"I always have been" You let your fingers trail down his chest gently but raised your gaze to his. As much as you loved to joke and tease, it was true, you couldn't imagine being with anyone else.

"You wouldn't have lasted five minutes if we had got together earlier" He smirked playfully and kissed your nose lightly.

"What's that supposed to mean?" You immediately stopped your fingers in their tracks, sending him an offended glare, brows furrowed.

"Exactly what you think" He playfully bit his tongue, looking you up and down suggestively, earning him a light shove from you.

"What makes you think you'd be that good?" You teased him back, looking him up and down with a raised brow "Fred Weasley of all people got closer to me than you ever did"

"Say his name one more time." He firmly grabbed your chin between his fingers, his now darker eyes locked on yours and his tone thick with jealousy.

This wasn't like your usual teasing, you knew your relationship now meant you'd have to face certain repercussions for your actions, but something about that only encouraged you on.