Coming Soon

...and so it begins.

Hey guys,

Love & Serenity is finally here. Well, it's almost here. Most of you know I had plans to get started in January, but I had doubts about it due to my college project. But I'm finally over and done with it until further notice.

I was going to start posting in June but thought I'd take one month to write as many chapters as I can before I start posting them. So, instead of posting in June, I'll be posting in July.

I'm super excited to get started on this new journey with you guys. I've always wanted to write a book that takes place during Autumn cause there's just something about the season that's beautiful.

 I've always wanted to write a book that takes place during Autumn cause there's just something about the season that's beautiful

Autumn/Fall means different things for different people. Some might see it as the end of Summer, others as the approach of Winter. It's when the weather gets cooler and leaves turn to a beautiful warm colour. It doesn't just mark the end, but a beginning as well.

Lillian, the female protagonist, is going through exactly the same transition. The end of something to the start of something. She's finding it hard to let go of her past and move on with her future.

This is the first story I'm writing where I thought things through a lot more. Did a lot of research and I might probably still get some things wrong, but hopefully not. I've edited the very few chapters I've written over and over again. And just when I think it's enough, I go back and edit it some more.

This story takes place in Burlington, Vermont because it's absolutely beautiful during Autumn. Or that's what I believe cause I haven' t been.

I'm looking forward to July 1st, 2021, so set a reminder cause I'll be flooding you with more than a few chapters that day.

If you haven't seen the trailer yet, the link to my website is on my page.

Click on the link and go to the 'News' section.

Scroll down and there you go.

Or you can use this direct link:

https://janecatlanett.wixsite.com/janelanett/trailers

Either way, I hope you like it and are looking forward to this as much as I am.

See you guys soon.

Love,
Jane Lanett.
xoxo