Make You Feel My Love

It is was a known fact that JJ hasn't ever felt love. He didn't know how it felt to be loved or to love someone so much that he'd do anything for them. Of course, he loved his friends and was so grateful to have them; they were his family after all, but he didn't know how it felt to be truly loved by someone. A love he only believed to exist in movies. He denied its existence in the real life.

     Y/n is not the kind of person who easily makes friends, she would rather keep the few friends she has close and be there for them whenever they need her. That's what she does: she's there for everyone- at anytime.

     What happens when she realizes that she's in love with the person she's known for the longest time. The boy with blond, messy hair, eyes she could get lost in and a past that scares her. She's sure that he is the strongest one from her group of friends, because she wouldn't still be here if she had been the one that had to endure everything he went through.

---

     "I wish i could explain his eyes and how the sound of his voice gives me butterflies. How his smile makes my heart skip a beat and how every time I'm with him I feel so complete."

---

     "For once in my life, I don't have to try to be happy. When I'm with you, it just happens."

---

     "Every piece of me aches for you, Y/n."

---

     "I'm okay with your history, JJ. It made you who you are. And I happen to be in love with who you are."