AUTHORS NOTE

HOLA! BONJOUR! HELLO!

AUTHORS NOTE

Surprise! I finally finished!

I have like eight books I'm trying to write, and yet, for some spectacular idea, I decided to write another all because I thought, huh. Edmund Pevensie is cute.

But I'm pretty glad I did, because although it's not my best work, I had a lot of fun writing it and finishing it, and hopefully I can muster up enough energy to write another.

Although it has taken me, what? Like five days to complete this? I have a confession to make.

While I already had a pretty strict plan on what was going to happen in this book, and it was pretty much decided from the beginning that Catherine and Edmund's relationship wouldn't start until the second book, (yes, I promise there will be a second book,) I don't actually have a plan for it yet, and therefore, it might take me a bit longer.

But that's okay, right?

I've had a lot of time to write over the holidays, and so ta-da! This is what I have been doing instead of all my homework, which I'm alright with, I guess - although I'm not entirely sure that my teachers will be, but that's alright. Who needs homework when you have 200 reads on your Edmund Pevensie fan-fic?

But seriously, 200! That's a lot of people.

So, thank you, if you have read or glanced, or even just seen this book, because it gets me quite excited to see any comments, suggestions or feedback you have. So please, show me your best!

Sequel should be up sometime soon, but I'm also feeling quite creative to update my Fred Weasley fic, which I had a lot of great ideas for, so stay tuned.

Lots of Love, (and Merry Christmas!)

Quells and Spells