Chapter 1

"Ciara when your done lock up!"Angelica yelled as she tossed the keys. I huffed and caught them mid air and stared at them..

"Its my last day here anyways." I mumbled under my breath. Angelica chuckled. She was my boss, and has been for the past year now.

"I can hear you babygirl." She said as she put her jacket on and zipped up. She walked over gave me a long hug.

"Give Avery a kiss for me. Be a good girl and move on with your life. Im glad you have this opportunity. It'll get your mind off of-"

"Im fine. " I whispered. Angelica smiled and kissed my forehead before walking out. "Im going to miss you." She called out behind her. I smiled small and I set my cap on the counter and looked around the empty McDonalds resturant. I've worked here for over a year. It wasn't the ideal place to work but it was suitable for that time and it also provided for my daughter one year old daughter and I.

I cleaned up and hung up the apron. The kitchen was sparkling clean and the floor was freshly mopped and smelled like lavender extract. I sighed and leaned against the counter. It was 12:50 in the morning and had to wake up early for my new job, but here I am cleaning up in McDonalds.

I was a going to be a new costume designer for the WWE. It was exciting to start a new adventure with my daughter. All the superstars and divas are so talented, but I have alot of ideas for the outfits and they'd look perfect.

I grabbed my bag from the back locker room and was about to leave when the door opened and two guys walked in. I looked up and brushed my fly away hair out of my face.

"Excuse me, we'd like to order 6 hot and spicy McChickens and two large fries." A tall half blonde half brown haired guy spoke up. His friend looked around and I squinted to see in the dim light. I didnt have my glasses or contacts on so it was pretty difficult.

"Sorry. Uh, we stopped serving an hour ago." I said respectfully as I slipped on my coat and zipped up. The other guy sucked his teeth and slouched a little.

"Cant you just do us this one favor? We just had finished a show and.." The other asked trailing off.

"Im hungry as hell." He finished. I placed a hand on my hip getting irritated.

"I already cleaned up and Im not about to get things oinkiut again. There is a Wendy's two blocks down, I'm already late to pick up my daughter." I said rubbing my eyes. The first one sucked his teeth and tapped his friend. His friend looked back at me before they both walked out. I rolled my eyes and followed behind them. They hopped into their car and left. I locked the doors and hung the keys on the wall before going out.

The cold air bit my cheeks and nose and I huffed seeing my breath in the air. I walked to the bus stop and waited for a while. I really wish I had a car, it'd make life a whole lot better. The bus came down after 30 minutes and I hopped on.

My one year and five month old daughter Avery was at my neighbor Mrs. Robinson's house. She must be fussy by now since she didnt see me. I smiled at the thought of Avery and leaned my head back. I arrived at my apartments withing 15 minutes and rushed inside. The hot air began warming me up immediatly. Once I got Avery from Mrs. Robinson's I went upstairs to my apartment 3A.

I kicked off my shoes and sighed. A very was wide awake. I pulled off her shoes and leaving her in her pajamas.

It was one-thirty in the morning and our flight would be leaving in 2 hours. I sure was tired but there was no point in resting. I'm a heavy sleeper, so I most definitely will miss the flight if I sleep now.

I cleaned Avery up and dressed her in fresh blue footie pajamas. I sat her close by as I took my shower.

Avery fussed and rubbed her eyes as I finished lotioning up and dressing.